1980 nc50 Honda Express parts FOR SALE

I ONLY have the following for sale:

A frame w/ forks

Handle bars

ignition coil with plug boot

wiring harness

rear shock

intake manifold w/ reed valves

Engine (with out kicker cover and assembly, still has clutch and flywheel and stator)-prefer to sell engine in one peice

Make me offers, I'm moving soon and trying to get rid of ALL these express parts.

I will take any RESONABLE offer!!

Bring it on

PS- This came off a bike that was running beautifully about a month ago

1980 nc50 Honda Express parts FOR SALE

Oh yeah, I also have:

both wheels, with tires that hold air

the front fender

And the exhaust with the white cover

Re: 1980 nc50 Honda Express parts FOR SALE

where are you located

Yonkers, ny I am literally across the street from the bronx.

ALRIGHTY, now I just wanna get rid of this shit. Heres the deal, buy one thing, get another thing free, Im just trying to empty my garage a little. Lemme know @ RobertLena2@hotmail.com

I'll take pretty much any offer now

Hello again ROB; its jimmie in NC. ill take everthing you have(except the frame); you must ship to me though i am in NC.at zip 28574. ill pay 200.00 you do the shipping; i want good parts ROB.do need exaust complete wheels and tires and everthing. NO frame. ok please reply ASAP.Oh dont forget fender and other items.motor and such. you may email mer direct at my e mail; thanks Jimmie.

ok Rob ill take everthing; If you still have all that you listed; motor,exaust and the entire list; i do not want any frame; ok Box everthing up including bolts and Nuts. wrap so as not to fall out the box. take to fedex or DHL. ill pay shipping; or ill give you 200.00 you pay shipping; answer asap; as i am looking elsewhere Jimmie

« Go to Topic — end of thread