FS- 1980 Puch Maxi: Put-in-Bay Ohio

Hello,

I have a silver 1980 Maxi E50 for sale. runs very strong. a few cosmetic blemishes. 4000 miles and some change. top end replaced about 400 miles ago. bullet exaust put on same time as the top end. has side covers. Ohio title. will do 35+ mph. needs new right side petal and kick stand.

i would be happy to answer any questions via email (mikeserfozo@yahoo.com) or this thread.

better pictures of the bike coming soon, this is the only one i could find at the moment. Thanks!

$250 O.B.O

i will include a extra tire tube

1154983107_829928587_l.jpg

Re: FS- 1980 Puch Maxi: Put-in-Bay Ohio

yea get the pics.... i am interested

email sent

Jon

hello what city do you live and a zip code please; thanks JJ

Put-in-Bay Ohio zip 43456

$250

here it is

1155060032_080806_13491.jpg

here

1155060200_oh_17370.gif

can you deliver by any chance>???

no i don't want to get rid of it nearly bad enough to drive 3 hours down to ugly Akron

HOw about a profile shot, so we can get a better ideo opf the condition?

I would be very interested. If you can take some pictures of the side of the bike that would be great. Email me at nick@nickcb.com

if this ped is on ebay tell us where at; or dont lie to the people; ok;

Jimmie, _Put-in-Bay_ is the name of his town. That's where the moped is, in "Put-in-Bay". Nobody said anything about eBay.

a picture that actually shows the moped sure would be spiffy wouldn't it??

yea akron is ugly lol luckily... i am outside of aakron in copley. it is much better there but that is a long drive!

you oughta post better pics.They're all from the front

is this still for sale? and do you have better pictures?

200 delivered? lol

ok whats the total price; shipping included to 28574-6242 with INSURANCE on the Moped. conatct me gopeds2@yahoo.com if interested.

i'm not shipping it. you somehow associated the name of my town with ebay, accused me of lying to the people, and i don't know where you got the idea that i'm gonna ship this to you.

keep in mind i now have side covers

1155180621_mopeds.jpg

more pictures

another

1155180681_080806_13492.jpg

pre side covers, airbox, bullet pipe

this is right after i saved it

garage picture correction

that photo was taken right after i got it. it now has a airbox, bullet pipe (i upjetted accordingly) and both side covers (unlike the picture shows) and i replaced the tail light (which was missing in the photo) and i replaced the top end in may. thank you

Re: garage picture correction

250? would you be around this weekend if i were to pick it up?

Whats up mike! I saw your ped' a couple months ago when I was on vacation in Put-In Bay. It was parked outside of some kind of family center; there was this Crystal Cave place, and a barn with antique cars on display, I was staying at Put In Bay Resort. It must get lonely on Put-In Bay, no pedders around except for the tourists that rent those Tomos's and it's a pretty small island.

Just out of curiousity, how is anyone outside the island supposed to pick up the ped?

Nice seeing someone familiar (or at least their moped :)

Peace,

Alex

thats funny. a decent amount of my friends do infact have mopeds, its bigger here than most places. and to answer your question, they would come out to the island on the ferry like people do.

mike is this sold yet? if not i would like to buy it. my email is chasejohnson@outgun.com

im pretty intersted in this moped too if its still for sale PLEASE POST also if at all possible if you could take new pics that would be great so i can see all this awsome stuff you put on it