Solex, Vespa, litlle Honda's

I'm buying two Hondas PA50 from the guy and he has Solexe's, I don't know this kind but if anyone of you moped army members are interested let me know, one is complete and has brand new carb the other one is for parts, so far he is asking $500 for both but since I'm buying other stuff from him I can negotiate the price. The complete one is in very good condition, he has an awesome Vespa scoot from 50's it is 150cc and started right up- four speed, don't know how much he is asking but I can find out, I'm going to pick up those Honda's tomorrow, if interested give me a call 860-888-3661

Thanks

Z

Re: Solex, Vespa, litlle Honda's

Where is all of this taking place?

Connecticut, near Hartford

E-mail or call if interested, I'm not interested in Solex's.

Z

Do you have any photos of the Solexes? Could you take some tomorrow if you don't? Thanks.

I don't have photos- I'll try to make the pics tomorrow.

Z

Thanks. You can email them to me.

<Rickbrendan420@aol.com>

Hey Brian, while you are in the area come and get my Flandria roller drive, I am about 45 minutes from Hartford. Maybe you could use something or trade it for Solex stuff.

How much are you asking for it?

$75

Daytripper, Thanks, I'll let you know if I'm going up that way and want to pick it up.

Ziggy, any photos, info?

« Go to Topic — end of thread