WTB: Puch maxi pouch tools

Richard Decosta /

I've got the underseat pouch for my Puch, but not the tools. Anyone with the tools and/or the pouch?

Re: WTB: Puch maxi pouch tools

They're really hard to come by. For any moped. Whats nice about peugeot 103's and motobecane mobyletts and 50 v's is that the tool case is in the frame and sometimes the owner forgets/doesn't tell who buys it what it is and they stay well concealed for years! Found that in my peugeot and a few motobecanes

There is a chance that I have it, I owned over 100 mopeds and did find many times the original tools, if I have picture I can complete them, I've never sold the tools with the mopeds so I have many original tools in my tool box.

Please e-mail me.

Thanks

Z

Why keep the tools? They are only really meant For the moped, if they aren't with it they don't serve much of a purpose. But they are cool little kits. Could soo why you collect them

Why collect the post stamps? You can't use 100 years old stamps anymore for mailing your mail?

Z

i have the pouch, 40 shipped, good cond.. has styer puch stamped on it

« Go to Topic — end of thread