MB5 for sale or trade

I have a 1982 Honda MB5 for possible trade or outright sale. The bike is running and only needs a few things to be on the road (tires and headlight/taillight fixed). MB5's are extremely rare considering they we're only brought to the states for one year. They are a 49cc two stroke with a 5 speed transmission, disc brake in front, and 16" mag wheels. The bike has a 20mm cheng wey carberator which is larger than stock. Has a brand new clutch and battery. It is the original black and red paint scheme in ok shape. Seat is ripped toward the rear "cowl" area. Asking price is $500 or trade for a nice puch.

pic posted tommorow

MB5 for sale or trade

the bike and i are located in Lake County, Indiana very close to Chicago.

Re: MB5 for sale or trade

ahh my dream biikkeee. ill trade you a 1980 suzuki fa50 about 65% complete, a 1980 jawa about 95% complete, and $100 cash. i want that bike so bad!

if only u were closer to nj....

so how bout the trade? id pay to ship the parts there

i'm only interested in a puch maxi. i want to be able to install performance upgrades. i want a maxi 'cuz i want a bicycle style seat post. basically i want to end up w/ something like this. rigid would be nice, but any maxi will do the trick.

that bike has 18 inch wheels not 16s

good call, i know this cuz i just ordered tires. so now the bike comes w/ brand new tires too!!! let's make a deal!

I know of a cherry maxi that I could go get if your willing to ship.

i have a maxi that im rebuilding. its actually almost done. it has a custom green paint job, completely rebuilt engine and everything else, different chrome springs in the back, bicycle seat, custom iron cross tail light, rims taken apart, polished, and relaced, front shocks lowered, holes in handlebars to run wires, brand new engine gaskets, petcock, fuel filter, all new cables, switches,and plenty of other things. all thats needed is tires, drive chain, light bulbs, front brake cable, and spark plug cap and it should be ready to go. id say when its all done being built itd be worth atleast 700. id be willing to trade you this bike for the mb5. probablly a money loss on my side but like i said, the mb5 is my dream bike and ill do anytthtinngggngng for one. so get back to me. i could shoot u some pics if your interested

It is a shame you live so far I have a nice puch maxi that I would trade you.

so how about it? i want this bike real bad haha

i culd trade a magnum 2 ltd and a derbi varent too very rar bikes!

1154905181_mvc001s.jpg

and the puch

1154905259_mvc003s.jpg

be carefull he may change his mind last minute and send you money back and be all bitchy.; You KNOW that varaint is MINE!!!!!

i would drive it to his house.

lucky we might have a deal here. the puch has a 2 speed correct? i don't know much about any varient, looks like the same engine my trac had laura56, which sucks cuz of that belt. what is it.

especially if your willing to do the driving. get me more info please

lucky, i dont get it with you. you have all these mopeds that your always willing to sell for so cheap, and you get all kinds of offers, but you never sell them? do you just change your mind? you confuse me. so rodger, how bout my custom maxi?

yes the puch has a two speed and runs the derbi has a derbi moter it is a reed valve and it needs a coil it is the same moter that is on this "see pic" and it gos 45mph

1154922003_mvc030s.jpg

if you want you can call 330 990 8848

I am interested in your Ped Rodger contact me at jimmiecartersr@yahoo.com Please;

do you still have this for sale?

I need MB5!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account