Buying Mopeds in Wisconsion.Must Run

HELLO we are Buying Mopeds in excellent condition in Wisconsion; they must be complete and Run,look good and be close to original as possible; these models and maybe others. Susuki FA 50, Puch,Honda NC 50,Yamaha 50 Qt,Puch Magmum xk,Batavus 50.Tomos st 50,Tomos targa. thanks you may email me at gopeds2@yahoo.com or tatjim2003@yahoo.com i attaches a pic of a Excellent moped. sincerly J J

1154659326_3b_12suzuki502.jpg

i'm in WI. this motobecane goes on the EBAY auction block tomorrow. will post link.

PUT

THE

PETAL

TO

THE

METAL

1154662983_viewright.jpg

ER

I

MEANT

PEDAL

TO

THE

METAL

someone needs to make shirts that say that

Jimmie, what do you do with all of these mopeds? It seems that you're always buying. Weren't you the one that tried to sell a FA50 or Honda Express for around $1000 a while back? I'm not sure if this forum was intended for someone that is buying mopeds and selling them for inflated prices to suckers. Maybe I'm the only one annoyed by this practice.

Re: Buying Mopeds in Wisconsion.Must Run

hello and thank you; no i am not selling them; i answered what some one wanted to know.I am restoring them to use for Riders and Parades,by the way i have only purchased 1 from here and sold None; thank you.

you still tried to sell about 4 people your 1100 honda express.If you dont sell them, then why would you need more than say 3 or 4??? Sorry, not trying to be an ass, but I probobly will come across like that anyways.

thank you huffypuffy; i still have those mopeds and i have purchased 5 more total 4 on ebay and one here on; I am preparing for a Moped Ride for my Moped Club and also for Parades we have in My county starting Oct thru DEC; thanks Jimmie Carter SR

please do; i will ask if i purchase that you deliver to my staging poing; ok that will be Privat Info; gopeds2@yahoo.com thanks

THEPOOPOSTER /

HELLO I HAVE A YOUNG ALLGERIAN BOY WIHT A CHINESE MOTHER THAT I DO NOT KNOW SHE HAS A TERRIBLE POOING PROBLEM WHEN EVER SHE SHEES HER SON HE AMIDIETLY DIARIHAS ON THE FLLOR I DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF ANY MORE SO IT CAM DOWN TO ONE THING I HAVE TO EAT IT UP AND SUCK IT SDOWN LIKE A SPUNGE SHE GETS VERY HORY WHEN I DO THIS SO SHE POOPS ALL OVER THE WALLS IT IS TERRIBLE SO I CANT CONTROL MY SELF I EAT IT ALL UP. PLEASE I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE NOES A CURE PLEAE HELP ME. I NEED IT.

TAHNK YOU VERY MUCH THEPOOPMOSTER

Do you live in wisconsin Jimmie? Im trying to find some one here who likes to restore them too.

no i dont live in WI; i have relative; contact me at gopeds2@yahoo.com ill help you;

Hey kyle d i live in wisconsin and restore old scooters! what's your request?

hello Kyle; you can trust this one; hes Honest; i purchased from him also.

Ok DFG you can email me what you would part with. i would like to get a winter project.

hello i am making a trip to La,Cresent MI. soon to pick up Mopeds i have purchased; i am still looking more mopeds.dont know my route just yet; will publish Route soon. so if you are on the way back, or going we may be able to purchase from you; thanks and keep swarming; dont get off the porch Unless you have a PED its one i purchased in the PIC and its being delivered tommorrow.

1154997272_77_batavus_red.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread