Motron FOR SALE

Real nice motron moped for sale. It has a Minarelli engine, with a new carborator that was put on it last fall. It runs like a champ I just bought new street tires for it they maybe have 10 miles on them. I repainted it myself and it looks really good. It has custom saddle bags on the back that i made out of old army ammo boxes. it also has Haro BMX handlebars on it which make it look way cooler. I also have the original handlebars and the front fender which will just come with it. Im asking $400 or best offer, I wish i could keep it cause its a great bike, but someone please buy it cause im broke. theres a picture under the attachment link.

1154634886_hpim0818.jpg

Re: Motron FOR SALE

I may be able to get you 350 for it, but the only problem is the distance as of right now...

how far away are you??

I'm out in Syracuse, New York

Hello Karl,

What type of mileage do you get with your Motron? What's the engine displacement? Top speed?

I am looking for a moped, shopping from Grand Rapids.

Thanks,

Pete

melonscoop@hotmail.com

hello if you will deliver to battle creek Michigan;ill pay you 350.00 as soon as its delivered. I have Fammily there; thanks JJ

« Go to Topic — end of thread