Suzuki moped for sale $40!!!!!

i have a shitty old suzuki moped. i dont even know what model it is. It doesnt run but i think it could. Even if it never runs it has more than $40 worth of useable parts. Im in kalamazoo and im not gonna ship it anywhere cause its just not worth it, i also have a nice motron with a minarelli engine, brand new street tires, newer carb, haro bmx handlebars and i just recently repainted it and it looks really nice. Im asking $400.

Re: Suzuki moped for sale $40!!!!!

yaq mean $40?

Yeah its $40 thats all. Whoever had it before me messed with the and its kind of like bent and welded back together. but like i said i think it could run and even if it doesnt, it has a bunch of parts on it. i just really need the money really really bad.

messed with the...

sorry dude im a retarded typer, it was supposed to say messed with the frame. it kinda looks like they cut out a little notch bent it, then welded it back together. i will give it to you for $30 if you could come get it tomarrow.

no im in mass. 40 moped just caught my eye

I got 2 suzuki FA50's if you want a frame I got one for 25 bucks. I'm in holland

i will buy it for 40 i live in kalamazoo does it have a complete engine.

i will buy it for 30 then

yeah it has a complete engine, would you still like to buy it????

Hey, I'd like to pick this moped up if it still for sale and on one has dibs. I can pick it up from you no problem. Let me know. seely at calvin.edu

yea i will buy it

« Go to Topic — end of thread