Nice Motron Moped FOR SALE

Real nice motron moped for sale. It has a Minarelli engine, with a new carborator that was put on it last fall. It runs like a champ I just bought new street tires for it they maybe have 10 miles on them. I repainted it myself and it looks really good. It has custom saddle bags on the back that i made out of old army ammo boxes. it also has Haro BMX handlebars on it which make it look way cooler. I also have the original handlebars and the front fender which will just come with it. Im asking $400 or best offer, I wish i could keep it cause its a great bike, but someone please buy it cause im broke.

1154553694_hpim0818.jpg

Re: Nice Motron Moped FOR SALE

Hey i forgot to say that there is a picture of it under the attachment link so take a look

hello any idea about shipping; I mean if i purchase it needs to be shipped. ill pay shipping Though thanks.

Hello reply to my question please; will you ship if i Buy it; ill pay up to 200.00 for shipping and Packing; but you will be responsible to get the Ped to me in Richlands NC 28574 you can mail me at gopeds2@yahoo.com jimmie

jimmie you might have to wait more than 2 hours for a reply--some people work late. Karl, I'm kinda strapped for cash right now, but I'm in holland and I'll give you 2 suzuki FA50's-1 runs, a 92 mitsubishi eclipse that runs and drives, and $100. Email; me for pics if you want.

nice ammo box saddle bags

sorry huffy puffy i dont really need any of that stuff but it would be a good trade. Im only selling it for cash, or i would take a trade for a working dirt bike at least 125 cc.

« Go to Topic — end of thread