FREE:chappy frame and forks

I have a clean red 81 chappy LB50 frame and forks for free if anybody wants them. Build something custom out of it. Need the space bad. No I will not ship so don't ask. I'm in holland michigan.Totally rust free.

Re: FREE:chappy frame and forks

pics

what are you going to drive from ohio? You need pics of something free? lol I'll post some right now , hold on a sec....

my fionce must have fucking did something to the picture program on my computer b/c my piece of shit computer wont download any pics. I'll post some tomorrow morning.

pic

1154615807_moped.jpg

thats before I stripped it. only thing left is frame and forks. Couldn't take a recent pic--camera is messed up.

oh i thout it looked sumthing like this cuz you said it culd hould a 200cc. pic

1154646635_mvc030s.jpg

Do you have anything that would fit the lower end 79 Rizzato Califfo Deluxe fork (two arms that the wheel mount to).

lucky--I meant it could SUPPORT a 200cc easily. I was referring to how sturdy/thick/heavy of a frame it is.Matt I dont know what you mean--you need a fork or something to mount a fork on or what? All I have is a chappy fork and frame.

« Go to Topic — end of thread