WTB: 50cc mopeds in GA? Southeast?

Colin Moorhead /

Any mopeds for sale around georgia/southeast? I have been looking for my first for a few months and can't seem to find one. I want a puch/honda 50cc in running condition from around 1970-1985. Really any old 50cc that is in running condition and looks radical would be great. I'm willing to drive to pick it up.

colin

Re: WTB: 50cc mopeds in GA? Southeast?

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

There was a guy named Devon in Atlanta selling a nice Puch. It was expensive though. The only place for GA that I can think of to consistently track them down is Craiglist. Also, start bonding with any GA / Southeast riders on the members forum. They may know something you don't and vice versa. Good luck, as the South is a scarce place for bikes at times! Keep trying!

i am in east tn and allways lookking for mopeds

Colin Moorhead /

yea i saw the puch listed by devon and was ready to buy it, but she turned out to be kind of a flake. I think she might be busy moving or something. Everything was good to go, then she just ignored my emails. I feel so used.

I will be selling my motobecanne in a couple weeks.

silver traveler, think it is a 1980.. cleaning it up now . had bad tires .I have new ones. only thing it is still missing is 1 side cover (bidding on them now) the right crank and the carb cover.. overall it is a nice bike.. no title as none are neaded in GA.. I will post a picture when I am done. I have a few generals and a garelli XL supersport that I will be parting out. I am keeping the generals as one has the minarelli that I am installing a 86 cc kit/pipe and 21mm carb the others have sachs I am just outside atlanta (austell)

try mountianmoped.com he has used ones some times. thanks JJ

I WAS A FLAKE??? YOU said you wanted to come see my moped and then said you needed me to holdit for two weeks while you took a TRIP??? am I supposed to waste my time on you???

Oooohh - this thread just got interesting!

sorry i reccommended you to anyone; after reading that entry; Flake; wow

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account