motomarina sebring

how much do you think this is worth? it runs well and i think it's a '79, '80, or '81. but i'm not sure.

1154533911_mmm.jpeg

Re: motomarina sebring

ballpark?

really, i'm just looking for a rough estimate. any guesses, anybody at all.

Frank Palermo /

I hAVE ONE IDENTICAL AND ITS A 1986 AND ONE ALMOST WHICH IS A 1985 WHICH i BOUGHT 2 YEARS AGO FOR 100 BUT DIDNT KNOW ITS ENGINE WAS KAPUT ....Needed piston and rings ....Hope this helps a little .....frank N.

See Ya Moped Army /

Depends on condition of motor, components, frame and whether it has a title. Value ranges from $25-$500.

See Ya Moped Army /

Frank, I haven't had any trouble finding parts for FM motors. Just picked up a complete rebuild kit (piston, rings, gaskets, etc.) for less than $11 off ebay. Got it in the mail today.

does it run?

yup

probrably 2-350. I thought you said that didn't have a moped on another post?

i would think some wehre in the area of $200-$250

i don't - i'm looking to buy and don't want to get ripped off. i just don't really know what i'm looking at, so i'm asking for help.

200 for that POS, what are you out of your f**kin mind?

Hey, this POS was on ebay last week, didn't get over 120 bucks and the seller ended the auction early. Are you the seller?

Sorry, just read an earlier post.

So you're in Mass.

Ask the guy why he ended the ebay auction early. Probably wasn't getting the bids he wanted (assuming it's a he).

Honestly, if you pay more than 180 bucks for that you're insane.

yeah.. it actually made it to 125... i was the bidder.

really? no more than 180? he told me he was asking 350... i did think it was kind of high, so i was asking around on here.

what is it that makes it so... shitty?

make? model?

That make and model is somewhat desierable (it's no Puch or Batavus top tank which would go at least that high).

But with this one the deciding factor is really reduced down to condition.

It's rusty for a reason: Neglect.

Somebody left that thing out in the elements. Plus it was definately dumped at one time, check the dent on the tank, dents in the fenders too. That evience points to another price killer: abuse. The former owner didn't take care of it and probably treated it as a beat on bike.

Offer 180 or nothing. That thing is a parts bike and nobody's going to pay 350 for a friggin parts bike.

« Go to Topic — end of thread