05 targa for sale

i got a 05 targa with a 70cc kit that was installed beginning of this summer, 27th sprocket, and a techni gas...it has 3985 miles on it...everything works xcept i was told i burnt tranny fluid and that i need new bearing or clutch or some thing im not sure...looking for 500 obo

Re: 05 targa for sale

left out: its red, i have the fairings if wanted (not attached) (oil injection can be added in if u want (not connected) it reaches 37ish mph then cuts out...keep it under 37 nd it'll ride if u rly need it to without fixing the prob

(im bad at this) the driving under 37mph is bcuz of the tranny fluid problem

if you could could you PLEASE email me some pictures of it my email is sethwieging@hotmail.com if you could that would be GREAT also were is this at is it in ohio? and if so were

i would also trade for something thats running and will run for a while...i'll add some cash if needed

if you were sellign that ped still, id give you $400 since there is a lot that needs to be fixed

stuff's fixed

it doesnt cut off wen running at high speeds...it runs decently sam so far its goin to u for $400

« Go to Topic — end of thread