1978 kreidler part out!!! all prices will bargain.

i have a 1978 kreidler, and im parting the thing out, the engine is froze up , but that can be fixable, the tires, light, switches, handlebars, front fork, front tire fender, cylinder, the head, frame, gas tank, and seat will all be up for sale as of now, i willship them to you at your cost too, will prob be ups ground, i will have pics up in the next couple days.

email me at

Street_skater069@yahoo.com

for any questions regarding what peice you want. i am located in oconomowoc wis.

please help me get rid of this stuff!!!

Re: 1978 kreidler part out!!! all prices will barg

please i need to get rid of this stuff

I emailed you, just respond

do you jhave an exhaust pipe? one that kind of kinks up??

yeah

i do,

What kind of motor on your Kriedler? I need the pipe that goes from the cylinder to the muffler and the plastic side covers, if it has the two speed kreidler motor. Let me know price and availability.

I could also use the speedometer and cable

there is no side covers, and the speedo broke, cause i was going to use it for my other moped, the cable might be okay though, but ill give you that peice from the cylinder, for 10 bucks, you pay shipping. email me about it, i check that more often, and i will set you up with my boss. he does all the shipping and shiat,

we are going to put the parts on ebay though, so you may go in and buy them there too, prob like next week, buy it nows and auctions

do you have the carb and air box??

Do you still have parts? If so do you have the piston and cylinder?

« Go to Topic — end of thread