1964 or so Peugeot

This old moped have very few miles on it. The speedometer cable is missing, the odometer shows 6 miles. The center molding line is still on the michelin front tire. The whitewalls are mottled. It is missing the headlight lens, I have the taillight lens but it would have to be mounted. The lights, horn and brakelight work, the cables are all smooth working and it has good brakes. It has a non variator drive and it seems geared tall so it is a little slow off the line like a sachs but has a decent top speed. The motor is VERY quiet, I cleaned the fuel system and the carb does not drip when the petcock is left on and it has the original beautiful brass petcock that looks like it will last forever. I have one Tank Badge for it. The inside of the gas tank has no rust. Has a nice patenia and is fun to ride, idles nicely. I dissembled the clutch and cleaned it up, showed no wear on it. This is a USA model, has MPH on the speedo. needs handlebar grips too. $500

1154485899_old_peugeot_left_side.jpg

Re: 1964 or so Peugeot

right side

1154485957_old_peugeot_right_side.jpg

I love it.

Where is it at?

what deezy said

Western Mass

Edward Edwards /

Is this the one that was on ebay a few weeks ago?...............................ped58

hey

id be interested in looking at it. Im visiting some friends at school right now and in the area(amherst). Ill be here most of the day.

thanks,

dave

He's my dad. Call 1 413 297 9509.

Thanks

Jim

sorry that phone isn't working, call 1 413 596 3261

Thanks

WHY!

Why do the good ones have to always be 2000 miles away!

Anyone got any parts for one of these? Mine has a bad crank and no side panels.

I see you have a sears allstate.

Would you like a manual?

I have one on CD, I'd send ya if you could use it.

---_DeeZy_

I have reprints for the peds and compact from motorwest. Think I have everything needed to finish a ped, still needing parts for the compact scooter. Much thanks for the offer, please let me know if you can offer parts help.

I have next to nothing for anything _extra_.

Nothing for a compact.

I want to start shopping at rinky toys. They're cheaper and have way more stuff! Alas, they are in The Netherlands. Still worth it.

---_DeeZy_

I don't know the answer to that one but I think you would look good on that Peugeot! I shipped a Magnum to San Fransisco for about $150.

bump

Can you deliver to Boston?

I'm in RI but have no way of getting to western Mass.

He's my dad, and he says: Pay in advance and $50 and yes He will delivr to boston

« Go to Topic — end of thread