WTB: A Puch Magnum MKII - $400-$600 in L.A., Ca

Hey, I’m in Hollywood and I would really like to find a nice, running Puch Magnum MKII.

I’m open to possibly a Garelli, maybe even a Peugeot or something else, but definitely want it to be a top tank.

I’ve got $500 cash. I’m willing to pay fairly for something nice. Let me know if you’ve got something I might be interested in!

Thanks

-Ben

Re: WTB: A Puch Magnum MKII - $400-$600 in L.A., C

there is a garreli for sale on ebay.

Is it a top tank?

What's the URL or item number? I'll go take a look.....

..uh this guy has pictures of TWO DIFFERENT Garellis in two different colors and doesn't state that either is the one being sold.

He only says "You are looking at Vintage 1978 Garelli Super Sports XL in RED which is in GREATEST shape for this Model available in this Country." ...and...

"I will post up pictures of itself pretty soon, but pictures on the bottom is what it really looks like, in same or better condition."

I don't know I wrote him an e-mail. I'd DEFINITELY need to see ACTUAL pics though...I know what they are supposed to look like already.

-Ben

..anyone?

..bump

I got a friend who has one who is selling it today and today only. 500.00 bills FIRM!! 805-231-5999 call me my name is rye

why today only

Thats how we roll. Have to clean out a space where their is mopeds breaking out at the seams. Time is money and money can only buy you so much.

« Go to Topic — end of thread