Selling moped in Ohio

Hi everyone. Due to circumstances out of my control, my moped has got to go. I live in Van Wert, Ohio and you would have to pick it up.

Here's all the info:

1987 Trac Olympic with 3,167 miles it is oil injected so no mixing of gas and oil

Good:

New battery last summer

New speedometer last year

New blinker unit for turn signals

Tires have like 90% tread left (replaced last summer)

New mirror this summer

It does run

No rust on it anywhere that I can see

All switches etc. work

All plastics are there

Now bad:

Needs kickstand or the one on it may be fixable

Headlight doesn't work and may just need new bulb

Needs new pedals (old ones fell off while riding)

Has a few scratches here and there but minor

Front of seat is ripped along seam and small hole on side

It does leak oil after it has been running (burnt oil)

Does start and run but you have to hold choke til it warms up and then it is fine

I'm asking $350 for it (may be slightly negotiable) I'll also include a box of spare parts that has a piston with rings, and oil pump parts, drive gear, engine cover, and some other odds and ends.

1154374606_my_trac_ped.jpg

Re: Selling moped in Ohio

Forgot to mention 1 thing...exhaust baffle is missing..it is louder but a little faster. I have another exhaust for parts.

i will giv u $300 plus shipping

I'll take the exhaust. You have no idea how long I've looked for an exhaust for my bike. What do you want for it?

Brian,

As long as you make shipping arrangements and everything, I'm willing to take $300 for the moped. I wouldn't sell, but I absolutely have to do so. Let me know ok.

Thanks,

Angie

yeah i just gotta figure stuff out, like shipping i can try to take care of it, but $300 is good? ... just hold it for me for about a week till i get stuff situated ok?

Ok Brian. I'll try to help accomadate you the best that I can. Yes $300 is fine. That was the lowest I would have taken. I can hold it for ya no problem at all. Just let me know about the details once you get them worked out.

Thanks,

Angie

That is a nice ped.

And that price is a steal, lucky bastard.

well i need the weight and aprox. size of it, i will know for sure in a couple days if i can get it

i dont want to purchase this ped any longer sry

too bad for you brian. what part of ohio are you in angie?

never mind i found where it was. how long have you had this ped?

I've had this ped since last summer. I've loved every minute of owning it, but with my pregnancy, and my husband doesn't seem to really like to ride that often, and other circumstances, I just decided to sell so someone else could get some use out of it instead of it sitting in my apartment collecting dust.

i was wondering how much oil the ped leaks, and if you had the title, and if i would just have to buy different pedals or are the posts for the pedals non useable.

It doesn't leak much. After sitting you'll see like 4 or 5 drops on the ground (after it has been running) I don't know exactly what you mean by pedal posts, but the posts that ran through the pedals and the nut attached on the end appear to be okay. Anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Angie

do you have the title?

Sorry, I forgot to answer that the first time around. Ohio does not require mopeds to have titles in order to plate them, so I do not have a title. I could issue a bill of sale to you though. Again, sorry for not answering that the first time around.

Angie

I will give you 300 CAD and pick it up from your home.-ADAM

Hello Angela look for my email to you; please; dont sell until you read email Please; thanks

is it still for sale?? i am interested!

Thanks alot!\

Kev

It's still for sale until I have the money in hand. Any questions, let me know.

can you go lower??if so... how much?

damn i love trac... i live in Lima if i had more than 150 to my name i would love this ped... i wish i could buy it

angie dont sell your Ped to cheap; youll get the money you want; i just Know it; ok Jimmie

im not saying that she would sell it for that i was just commenting and saying if i get three fifty ill let ya know and i can even come and pick it up but i dont have the money... but if its still there when i do ill definately take that price... but hey... on that pic is that a lyles moped sales sticker? thats where i got my trac...

It's from Lyle's moped in Delphos. It's a good ped, I just need the money and with a new baby comin, I just won't have time for it. I've maybe put 2 miles on it this summer. Thanks for the interest though :)

is this still for sale?

Hello again Angie; i am still interested in the moped; but like i said it would need to be shipped to NC 28574. J J

p.s. i live in columbus ohio so i could pick it up

im sorry i messed this up i will take this off your hands for $275 and i do live in columbus ohio so i can pick it up