tomos lx panels

I need plastics for a tomos lx doesn't matter what color and top side panels and the lower side panels.

-john-

Re: tomos lx panels

i have both that go under the tank, one was fiberglassed, 2nd has a crack, and both engine covers, both missing one little ped, and one has a little of the plastic off where u connect the cyliner cowling , if u want ill get pics for you , and send them thought email, ill give you all for $45 shipped to where ever you are

sry but all i need is the two by the motor ill give you 20 shipped me and i would like u to give me pics of them. you can e-mail them to me if u want: pinky626me@optonline.net

-john-

the metal or plastic , i have both, probabaly plastic though right, ok ill get pics today

ok thanx there plastic.

-john-

ok here are the 2 pics, even though ther is 1 pin missing on each cover , they still hold, and ill sell then to you for cheap, also the pins the hold the cylinder cowling are missing ull see in the pic, and you can notice the carb cover , were it is cut up

1154470068_cimg0016.jpg

pic 2 other side

1154470085_cimg0017.jpg

how mush do you want for them?

-john-

$25 shipped is more then enough

o wait didnt you want the top panels also? cause i have those, and you can take both for $20 shipped, becasue ill put them all in the same box

so ill send u a MO for 20 and u send me the top and bottem side panles? ok what is ur address?

-john-

no , $45 shipped for all 4 panels, , $25 for the bottem , and $20 for the top ones

ok ill take the bottem then what is ur address ill send you a $25 MO?

-john-

what about the top ones???

« Go to Topic — end of thread