WTB: franco morini M1 top end

Would prefer new if anybody has one. Need cylinder, piston, and rings. Or if anybody has just a new piston with rings that will work too.

Re: WTB: franco morini M1 top end

Allen Murphy /

Check with Dave Wynn or one of the other guys who got the wrong pistons for their Morini engines.

THEY heve the piston you're looking for!

Al Murphy

Huffy, I have a P.O.S. Tomos sprint 98 model for sale, needs carb work. see if you can figure out what POS means. Indian Man.

Frank Palermo /

Been lookin 2 years off and on for piston for 1985 motomarina...Bought 2 already ...Both wrong size .should have just bought whole new head ...Good Luck anyhows....Frank the old guy [68] .....

hey tom, that that same black tomos? By the way what carb and engine is on that tomos? Is it a 2 speed? Email me with some details and a price. I know what POS means, I own enough of them LOL.The pacer is looking good so far... havn't touched it in 4 days due to the unbearable heat-95 over here.Tried to put up a pic, but my camera is sucking right now with dead ass batteries. Don't look like much yet as it's all tore apart, but EVERYTHING is NOS parts besides the frame and some of the motor. Talk about hand sanding! Remember how rusty that thing was? Those rims work perfect by the way. Painted them satin white and got new tires and tubes. Already have 500+ into it, but thats ok because I'm gonna keep this one.When you restore shit you never get your $$ back out of it anyways.Anyways, email me bout the tomos.

still looking...

i seem to remember harold and mcbain having a disturbing amount of franco morini parts including a large drawer full of nos pistons. no idea if they are your model.

yeah they sure are for my model. Too bad they dont ship the shit out when people order it huh. Anybody else?

« Go to Topic — end of thread