FA50 title

Does anyone have a title for an FA50 I can buy? Mine runs but I have no title and the asshole I bought it from is nowhere to be found to help me track down a title for it. Doesn't matter what year.

Re: FA50 title

Hey I cannot sell you a title but I have a tomos frame that has a vin on it. I can give you a bill of sale with it. Then you could choose to pry it off the tomos frame and put it on your fa50, theoretically speaking of course. Virginia doesn't title mopeds so with the bill of sale you might be able to obtain a title, but check with your dmv first.

FA50 title

Not to burst your bubble, but won't they notice that the VIN numbers don't match?

They wont ever check that if they don't have a reason to.

I really want to get a title instead of bill of sale, thanks anyway though! Any moped title will do. Doesn't have to be FA50, nobody around here knows what a moped is anyway. Its going to get painted if I can get a title so no make or model stickers will be visible. Someones gotta have one.

« Go to Topic — end of thread