New and looking

Im looking for a moped, with pedals, under $175, unless its something special, or that i know will be worth it.

Im in south jersey, if i can get one, that runs, for around 100 (slim to no chance) I can ship it to myself, and will cover the shipping..

I need one with pedals because NJ is retarted. Im sure everyone here agrees. And my job, being 15, is barely mininal wage, therefore my budget it tight....very tight...

AIM - OneCrims0nNight

E-mail - Youcallthismusic09@yahoo.com

Re: New and looking

Im looking for a moped, with pedals, under $175, unless its something special, or that i know will be worth it.

Im in south jersey, if i can get one, that runs, for around 100 (slim to no chance) I can ship it to myself, and will cover the shipping..

I need one with pedals because NJ is retarded. Im sure everyone here agrees. And my job, being 15, is barely minimal wage, therefore my budget it tight….very tight…

Spelling errors fixed, sorry im new still...=D

See Ya Moped Army /

A running moped with a title for $175? Fat chance. Go out and find a non-runner, fix it up and see how much it costs you for just the parts.

i realized this, and im considering my choices...E-bay has some, pretty nice, i dont need a nice one, a beater more or less, just so i have something to get me from point A to point B in less than 4 days....Aka, walking.

lol ryan you funny rember im the one who got u hooked on this i will keep looking for you.

BUMP

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account