WARNING: Fake seller [AUSTIN NORMAN]

Austin norman took my money and is now doing it to other people. If you live close to him or know him by any chance, please find out whats going on. He got $60 from me and I never received the parts.

DON'T BUY FROM AUSTIN NORMAN!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: Fake seller [AUSTIN NORMAN]

Where did you hear of this Austin Norman fellow?

Re: WARNING: Fake seller [AUSTIN NORMAN]

hye was on these forums... i know hes been ripping people off as well. I tried to contact him about buying parsts nd he replied instantly... but its the same email as derek tried and derek never got his stuff.

He is on moped army. He was selling parts that I bought off of him and he took off with the money. He wasn't posting on mopedarmy for awhile and now he is back and trying to sell more tomos parts.

Why dont some one get this ass off the club; what do we need to do; some one tell me. please;

i found his phone number its not under his name but it comes up under his address its

423-562-6271

If there are a few of you with complaints, you should call the office of the attorney general in his state.

thats a good idea lets get a list of ppl and the amount that he riped off

1.matt- 50.00

2. Samz $40

Looks like he took 150.00 dollars so far; I say turn his ass in to the FBI. for internet fraud. it has to be some one he took money from and did not deliver the product. I have used them before they will tighten His ass UP. big time. I can not stant Thiefes and people that committ fraud. go get his ass.http://www.ic3.gov/ here you can file on his sorry ass. i will be glad to assist all 3 that have lost money; lets take his ass Swarming. Jimmie

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/ here is the info for Internet crime by the FBI; you must report thr internet crime yourself or the one whom had fraud againt him or her;

he took $60 from me

John Joedicke /

He is also over at the MRA site doing the same thing.

See Ya Moped Army /

That's why I only deal with reputable parts places like Chris at MWH. Whenever you buy stuff from minors or people without a long track record of honest business dealings, you a taking a big risk. Remember, "pennywise and dollar foolish".

Just keep calling his house 423-562-6271

Dear Austin,

You are cordially invited to a barbecue at the county jail on August 5, 2006. Bring the buns and Big Bubba will provide the meat. Bubba promises to make this a night you will never forget!

I almost kinda sorta feel bad for him considering i searched him and his average income is AVG. INCOME:

$22,822.00

423) 562-6271 is a Residential number located in La Follette, TN

just got done with IC3

hey sean where do you find out that type of stuff?

i would sugest that every one that got riped off by this fucker report him to IC3.com

Internet Fraud emailhttp://www.ic3.gov/

as a buisness person; i have worked with the Internet fraud people this is a section of the FBI, i have also worked with the USPS on mail Fraud;( i know i asked all of you to get this turkey) maybe you should each give him 30 days,thats time enough for him to refund the money. i have asked him to not list any more parts and not to attempt to sale any more parts on moped Army. i hope i was not wrong. i have been ripped off by some one else. so i know how each of you feel; please i am not spamming nor using Foul Language, work with the person. thanks Jimmie

Re: Internet Fraud emailhttp://www.ic3.gov/

I am just warning people so that this guy doesn't rip anyone else off. I know I will never see my $60 again or the parts that I need.

Don Pflueger /

for those who were ripped off by tomos15. here is a link to this kids local police dept.

http://search.msn.com/local/results.aspx?q=police+dept&near=near&lat=36.360799&lon=-84.141900&display=La+Follette%2c+TN&ls=r&FORM=YWRE

or you can call them at (423) 562-8331

since this kid has commited mail fraud as well, you can call his local post office at (423) 562-8818 and ask for the postal inspector. what this kid has done is a felony and punishable with jail time. you will need to provide any e-mails, or copies of conversations thru e-mail or pm's, or instant message programs. and you will need copies of any cancelled checks, or money order stubs. calls to money order companies can also result in even more legal action against him.

here is his address and phone number.

Don Pflueger /

i dont know why this didn't paste.

here is his address and phone number.

Chapman, Lillie

135 Tyson Ln

La Follette, TN 37766-7917

(423) 562-6271

robbie-40$

Don Pflueger /

robbie, we need you guys to make these calls. we have made a few, but the more reports filed, the better the chances of nailing him.

I called and I got that austin is at school. Why not just say something to his parents?

« Go to Topic — end of thread