FOR SALE: 95 Targa LX

Chris Brownlee /

1995 tomos targa lx for sale. it has around 2,600 miles on it. Aftermarket parts include 70 cc big bore kit, technigas exhaust, and chrome heavy duty adjustable shocks. it goes 45-50 depending on terrain. the moped has been serviced by mopedlar for the past year and half. $600 or best offer. located in warren county new jersey, i have the title. email me with any questions- chris07882@netscape.net

1154207754_picture_001.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: 95 Targa LX

See Ya Moped Army /

This bike is in real nice shape. Runs like all get out. I personally installed the big bore kit and Technigas exhaust. A heavy duty exhaust bracket was welded on in place of the flimsy stock exhaust mount. This bike will not disappoint.

chris i am interested can i have some more Pics;

Chris Brownlee /

yeah sure what is your email, i will sent them to you.

please e mail to gopeds2@yahoo.com thanks;

Chris Brownlee /

anyone?

I am also interested in the moped, can you email me some more pictures.

Chris Brownlee /

yeah whats your email address

jsas15@gmail.com

jsas15@gmail.com hello hes looking your Ped to Buy.

what?

willing to trade? i'll throw in some cash

See Ya Moped Army /

I can tell you that Chris won't take a trade. He just got his license and wants to get a car.

o k...thx

Chris Brownlee /

exactly what mopedlar said, except paying off a car

Chris Brownlee /

$500 anyone?

1154715379_picture_011.jpg

Would u Be Able to deliver it to Red BankNJ.

-Taylor

littlepilot89@aol more pics please and 450-500 bucks

Chris Brownlee /

The moped is listed on ebay, i could cancel the auction for anyone who wants to buy the moped for $500 NO CHEAPER. You better be 100% serious on buying the moped if i cancel it off ebay.

Taylor- we could deliver the moped for 50 cents a mile. Also, an adult would have to be present to sign the title.

Ben- here is more picture on the ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300014522782

Chris Brownlee /

Also, Taylor, it would be smart to come look at the moped before buying it unseen.

THEPOOPOSTER /

HELLO I HAVE A YOUNG ALLGERIAN BOY WIHT A CHINESE MOTHER THAT I DO NOT KNOW SHE HAS A TERRIBLE POOING PROBLEM WHEN EVER SHE SHEES HER SON HE AMIDIETLY DIARIHAS ON THE FLLOR I DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF ANY MORE SO IT CAM DOWN TO ONE THING I HAVE TO EAT IT UP AND SUCK IT SDOWN LIKE A SPUNGE SHE GETS VERY HORY WHEN I DO THIS SO SHE POOPS ALL OVER THE WALLS IT IS TERRIBLE SO I CANT CONTROL MY SELF I EAT IT ALL UP. PLEASE I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE NOES A CURE PLEAE HELP ME. I NEED IT.

TAHNK YOU VERY MUCH THEPOOPMOSTER

Chris Brownlee /

Sold.

« Go to Topic — end of thread