Moped for sale in CT

Hey,

I have a batavus regency for sale. I bought it used in the beginning of the summer from ziggy...painted it fixed a few problems and it's almost ready to be riden. Everything works fine with it (maybe not the lights tho). The only problem is a belt, every time you ride the belt is pushed off the pulleys and pushed against the starter bar and chews the belt up. The bike is rideable, it just may not get you to far. The engine starts right up!! I am looking for $250-300 for it...but i am about to go back to school and don't want to leave another project in the garage....please let me know what you all think.

1154206038_img_0095.jpg

Re: Moped for sale in CT

Looks good!!! Nice painting job :-)

Call me if interested in Sach's Prima.

Z

860-888-3661

bump

Is it missing the engin cover, where in conneticut are you?

I have more parts for the bike that just are not on the bike, engine covers etc. I also have many extra parts. I can send pic of everything if you want. I am located in stamford CT. and can help a bit with delivery

What did you use to paint that?

I like it and I'm interested, but what's up with the belt?

How can I get in touch with you?

I am interested, and would like to see pictures of the parts please. Thank you.

what kind of engine is on that

a laura?

i am also interested in the pictures

email me at scf5019@psu.edu

I will post pictures here in the enxt 12 hours

I do not know what is up with the belt. It gets pushed off the pulleys all the time, which push it into the starter bar which chews it up. I have on brand new belt to go with it. Ziggy (the guy i bought it from) said you need to use a rubber belt?? ) Yes the engine on the moped is a laura M56 and i have all or some of the manual.

here are the pictures!! This is evrything i got pluse a new belt. LEt me know wat u think

1154634527_img_0103.jpg

pic

1154634664_img_0102.jpg

bump

so other than the belt (and maybe the lights?) everything works fine?

if so, i'll offer you $200 for it. i know it's kind of a lowball, but i'm wicked poor, and am not positive i'll be able to get it running.

i can pay cash and pick up.

(ps what kind of cruising speed does it get? any idea?)

scott?

hey know you never got back to me, if you don't want it all you have to do is say I'm notinterested

not sure what the last post was about

i need to get ridge of this before i go back to school (3weeks) $250 takes it but please give me your offers.....i need book money!! please look at other post about whats up with the bike and pictures....

thanks a million to this site to get my intrest in mopeds for the summer

sorry scott I was talking to knox who never got back to me. I'll give you 150 but thats as highas I'm willing to go. If nobody buys it e-mail me. Sorry but As i see it it still needs a lot of work and I'm not willing to spend 400 on a moped that is worth 450 in mint condition.

i see where you are coming from with that.....there really isn't that much work that needs to be done other than getting the stupid belt to stay on...other than that the engine runs real good....i can get it going to show someone but it will make quick of a $30 belt....These little monsters are stupid in how much you must tinker with them...i;m just going to stick to cars

« Go to Topic — end of thread