WTB Peugeot 103 Wheels

mego suicycle /

front and back. my 102 has orignal recalled wheels on it, and i haven't found brakes to fit yet, besides, i'd rather have them safer.

anyone?

Re: WTB Peugeot 103 Wheels

ive got a set of 103 wheels with brakes, spoke with crap sprayed all over them...chrome is nice unerneath tho

make an offer

brent has my IM

Megan, Sorry I had not gotten back to you . Yes you can upgrade to 103 wheels. you will need to weld a nub on the swing arm for the brake plate stop as the 102 nub is actually the lower shock mount. the replacement wheels were essentially 103 hubs with a special brake plate that would attach the same as the 102 style and the thinner rim that came on the 102.

Also the recall on the brakes was actually more of a beurocratic BS decision rather than an actual safety one. Peugeot was able to proove that the brakes were adequate however on the initial unit that was tested failed.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

www.mopedguru.com

Maitland Of the Loin /

I also have a nice set of 103 wheels with brakes I actually have a pretty much whole 103SP that I am parting out, engine and all (it all works) shoot me an email if you need any other parts

I may have the front one- sold back wheel.

Z

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

chris, is there any other option other than fabricating / welding, etc.? if there are any working 102 wheels that are around that we could try to slap on. if it was BS and many of the riders here have 102's still, then we could give it a shot and try it out.

« Go to Topic — end of thread