2000 Tomos Targa LX

Hey guys, i am selling my Red 2000 Tomos Targa LX. The moped has 3600 miles and is in very good condition. Everything was recently cleaned and polished. Very minor wear and tear, moped has been garaged and cared for by an enthusiast. The moped comes with an aftermarket Bi-Turbo exhaust system which adds about 5mph. It can reach 38-40 MPH with a 140LB kid. All turn signals headlights and horn are all in working condition. The moped was professionally serviced at Stumpy's in Neptune NJ. Brand new tire, left blinker, spark plug, headlight bulb were replaced. Engine was fully serviced with all new fluids. Mechanically this moped runs like a beast. Starts on 1st kick and is a great ride. Have all records on service and fee's. Titled with registration here in NJ. Asking $750 or best offer. Please contact me with any info or questions at Drr7691@aol.com . Below is just one pic..please email me for high resolution pics!

Thanks for looking

1154183031_4.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread