F/S: 77' Puch Maxi in ARIZONA

anyone who wants to give me $700 for it takes it home. i have clear registration. i can also give a bill of sale. bike runs. but ran better before. yesterday hit top speed of 35mph. today tops out at 15mph, and dont idle..only has 300 or 400 miles on it. new piston and rings installed 30 miles ago. new spark plug. cleaned points, cleaned carb, #60 jet, 14mm intake, 12mm carb, custom handlbars, orig red paint, looks nice, but dont ride good. im tired of working on this moped. i cant figure it out anymore, and im beginning to feel that it was a waste of time...not very excited about selling, but if someone wants to give me 700, ill sell it.

pics at puchmoped.blogspot.com

fuck it,

Jay :(

Re: F/S: 77' Puch Maxi in ARIZONA

If there is 600 dollars hiding in the gas tank, you my friend have got a dealio

for 700 there better be some pictures

that is real expensive, although in AZ you can probably get away with that.

Dude, I'll give you $40 for the carb and the long seat. Start parting that thing out already!

fuck parting. it'll take too much time packagin, and shipping shit. sorry

Geez, you're really upset about this. You didn't even get the joke of this post. I've railed on you for encouraging people to part out perfectly good mopeds so that you can then try to weasel them out of parts for a pittance. Doesn't feel too god to be on the other end, does it? By the way, if you get $700 for a moped that doesn't run well, then things are really screwed up in Arizona. Hmm, maybe you can buy your old moped back.

hhahaahahaha!! i get the joke! ha aha he hea ha FUCK YOU.

EAT MY ASS YOU DANGLEBERRY. AND GO EAT MY ASS. ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. EAAAAAATTTTTTT. ASSSSSSSSSSSS. BLUHHHH!!! AHHHHHH ALLLLLL BLLUH BLU BLUH..

You can have my Puch moped after you get down on your knees and EAT MY ASSSSSSSSS. ASSSSSSSSSSSS. you are and EAT MY ASSSSSSSSSS! HAIRY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

JASON THE ASSHOLE IS BACK YOU DANGLEBERRY. YOU REGRET IT. REPENT FOR YOU ARE A SINNER. REPENT!!!! THAU SHALL BE DAMNED TO EXISTANCE!!! THAU SHALL SEEK NO PAIN WHILE EATTTTTTTINNNNGGG MMYYYY ASSSSSSSSSSSSS. ASSSSSSS. DANGLEBERRY YOU ARE AND BE WILL FOREVER! BE IT OK WIT DAT DO YEE? SILENCE! DANGLEBERRIES DO NOT SPEAK! ONLY DANGLE AND INCH AND SMELL. U ARE EATTTT MYYYY ASSSSSSSSS.SSSSSS.ASSSSS.

JASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONJASONV

Nice job on the maturity thing, I'm sure everyone's just dying to buy from you now.

700? youre an idiot.

sell it to jerry/vulcan. He's always saying how there's no mopeds in arizona.

I'm pretty sure Jerry would never buy a moped from Jason, and if he did buy a vintage moped it would be a Motobecane, not a Puch Maxi.

when you sell it you need to get yourself something italian--CEV. They're SUPER simple, and parts are all compatible.If I was closer I'd take the puch off your hands.

why you say that jonvan? Because you have a motobecane?

No because thats what Jerry has been saying lately. I'll try and find a quote.

Whats wrong with Tomos? I have 2 of them. I just finished rebuilding one after a major crash. A Tomos is no easier to work on than any other moped, and is the only thing available where I live, except the TFR, and I had one of those too. By the way, I’m a professional mechanic, so I don’t think any moped, old or new, would be that difficult for me to work on. I have decided I want a vintage Motobecane, and am on the lookout for one, but it may be a long wait. I no longer have any interest in a Puch, I’m sick of all the hype. Peace. Jerry.

There you go Huffy Puffy.

-Jon

cool

Fickle Foo

Fickle Foo

Is what you do.

Nothing new

For me or you.

The only reason Jason's ever even on here, is 'cause he cannot screw.

Not his moped, or a girl. He just has nothing better to do.

This guy is bored, and spreads his boredom on others like cold butter.

Yuck. I gotta shower!

---_DeeZy_

1154208465_100_4053.jpg

JASON JASON JASON JASON /

hey jonvan,

fuck you , you little TIRD. grow some fucking pubic hair before you start to say anything. oh, shoot, i might be using some language u dont understand. PUBIC HAIR. not Public. PUUUUBIIICCC. you'll know what it is in like oh i dunno, 10 years? ok? so shut the fuck up you little shit. go ride ur mopeds. i see u have a nice little motobecanne, why dont u ride it instead of posting on my fucking POST!!? because ur a little shit thats why. havent u have any friends?? a 14yr old isnt supposed to ride a moped anyways. why dont u rollerblade? or fuckin play with barbie dolls?? you seem like the type that likes to play w/ them. didnt i tel you to fuck off my bsiness anyways?? and i told u not to say shit on my posts. and u even apoligized like a little fucking 14 yr old who hasnt gone though puberty. lol! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCK OFF!!!!

FUCK OFF.

huffypuffy, you cool. but jonvan is a TIRD. speaking of which, i have to go take a DUECE, ill say hi to jonvan when im done.

« Go to Topic — end of thread