ATTN:ZIGGY

Hey, I've been trying to call you with no luck at all. I got my throttle yesterday. First of all, it's not a domino throttle, it's a magura. Second of all, how the fuck do you get off calling this POS throttle NOS?! It is rusted/scratched/very well used. The grip on it dont fit, and the fucking throttle doesn't even twist. It is worse than the one that came off my moped which I threw away. Obviously, I want my $$ back. I will be more than happy to ship it back to you.Please get ahold of me, as I can't get ahold of you.

Re: ATTN:ZIGGY

Got ahold of ziggy. Honest mistake, and problem resolved.

What happened? I'm intrigued.

See Ya Moped Army /

This should have been handled offline. Ziggy has been around here for several years and has a good reputation in the moped community.

yea. If nobody has heard... ZIGGY OWNS!

it sounds like he tried to call ziggy with no luck

See Ya Moped Army /

Maybe Ziggy was away? People do leave their houses from time to time.

I was on the road when he called- called 5 minutes after he left the voice message and told him that I did send him wrong part, Magura instead Domino- no big deal, shipping it tomorrow wonder only why people are quick to judge and swear, is that the only words they know?

Anyways, thanks folks for support.

Ziggy

Ziggy..u posted a comment about being able to help me with a problem...i have emailed you twice and posted comments....can you help me???

I tried to settle it offline, but couldn't get ahold of him. Then he called me and it's worked out. Yes, I should have been more patient. I havn't been around here long enough to know that he's been around here for a long time. My mistake. Problem is resolved, and he's a stand-up guy.Sorry for the post ziggy. I just thought I got had. Thanx

oh well no need to get huffy puffy about it

did you think of that all by yourself?

« Go to Topic — end of thread