Moped Needed In NY

Hey all, I'm looking for a moped around NY or surrounding states. Please let me know if there is anything, though I'm not willing to spend more than $500 on a running ped. If there are a few fixer-uppers that are the same models I'll grab a few of those for a good price as well.. But keep me posted! I'd love to have a ped by the end of the summer to ride on through those soft autumn days. Ahh...

Moped Needed In NY

I would look at Moped warehouse. It's close to NYC and they have a lot under $300

Re: Moped Needed In NY

i got a batavus for 300......runs but the belt keeps falling off and getting chewed

i will post a pic asap

by the way what is and where is moped wearhouse....they got a website?

Hi, I have a very nice Sachs Prima with chrome tank ped and Mag wheels- with brand new engine on it.

E-mail if interested- for $500 I can meet you half way from my place in Connecticut (about 2 hour drive from NYC).

Call if interested. There is a picture of identical ped in resources here on moped army (red-chrome tank)

860-888-3661

Moped Warehouse: http://www.mopedshop.com

Right on, please email me some pics, I'm actually heading West Point towards the end of August, so that wouln't be too far out of the way then. But I'd love to see it, also, how fast can she go and what are the miles and any troubles and whatnot. Thank you!

I'll e-mail you the pictures, moped maybe gone by the end of the august, I don't see used mopeds for sale around the state, everything sells quick if the price is right especially now with high gas prices.

Z

i have a kinetic TFR that needs a new throttle cable, but runs well and is in good shape that i can sell for about $450

Ziggy you still have moped stuff? I thought you couldn't have any more? Did you build a garage, go for it. You should never let your interests in something die. Ride on!

Jim, I can't live witouth mopeds- just got some barn space and collecting again, have two nice Sachs peds (prima) two Batavuses mondial with Peugeout engines on them and another Smilie- now I have 3 of them.

More is coming.

Mopeds rules!!!

Z

bump

Still on the lookout, I'm willing to drive a few hours, and if someone would be willing to meet halfway or something, I'll definately help for your trip and trouble as well. Let me know! Thanks!

I have a yellow 1977 Puch Maxi with 1010 miles on it. It is registered and ready to ride. Needs nothing.

It has a new long seat so two can ride on it and you can have the old single seat with it too(has a small rip in front)

I was going to put a performance kit and pipe on it, but it's too nice to tinker with! So I bought an old beat up Puch MKII to restore and kit.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send some pics to you.

I live about 90 miles from Syracuse.

Thanks.

i have a nice motron with a minarelli engine in kalamazoo that i would sell for $375 and i would throw in this old shitty suzuki that ive never had running but i think it might, even if it doesnt you could prolly sell all the parts.

Woo hoo, email sent.

« Go to Topic — end of thread