tomos parts needed, richmond va area

My grandfather recently purchased an old junk tomos for 20 bucks. Needless to say, it is missing a few parts. Namely, a reed valve and the handlebar controls. If anyone has either of these and would be willing to part with them for less than 50 dollars, I would appreciate it.

Once again, its a 1993 tomos Targa A35.

reed valve

handlebar controls (throttle, brake levers, switches, etc, for both left and right handlebars)

I need those most of all, but if you have spare piston rings that you don't need, I would be happy to take them off your hands.

Also, if you have any other parts that you would be willing to let go for a tomos targa, post them here; I have one too, so I may be interested.

Re: tomos parts needed, richmond va area

i have both brake assemblys!throttle and everything and 1 new piston ring left, no controls though ill give u those for $30 shipped!! just get back to me

reeds- 20.00 shipped

and i hace a box of parts.

handlebars, rack, starting gear, pedal arms, headlight, brand new muffler w/ baffle

Robbie, are the reed valves you speak of new or used?

so do you want the handle bar assemblies, for $25 shipped to where ever u live?

What exactly is included in the handlebar assemblies? Is that like the throttle, cable, and brake levers? And that is without the electronics controls, right?

That sounds like a good deal to me, if you could send me some pictures and a more detailed description I would go for that, assuming it is what I need. nweishaar@gmail.com. Thanks.

ok ill get a pic, no controls, or cables though

hey here is a pic

1154469755_cimg0015.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread