WANTED MOPED

i need a moped in central nj looking for anything that runs em,ail me at glhman222@yahoo.com

Re: WANTED MOPED

look at my profile, $700, 40mph + with a MF power pipe, IM me at SamZubel for questions

what part of nj you in ?

mercer county but willing to drive liike 30 miles from hopewell nj

i am looking for something cheaper than 300 dollars

willing to buy all mopeds now part bikes or watever as long as the frame is good and not bent rust is a plus

wow only 700 huh?

I have a puch mkll that only needs a needle for the carb to runn. it is in okay condition. $300, I live in washington township NJ.

I also have a puch frame with no rust and is ready to be made into a racer. $50.

what puch frame is it and what does it have , fork or not or what and wat year

It is a 79 puch maxi. it doesn't have forks. it is the frame, swingarm,and shocks. I will post a picture later. amazingly the tank is really clean because most puch tanks are rusted out.

This is what you would be getting.

1154563713_dereks_pictures_017.jpg

would you be able to ship it?

I can get a qoute for you this week end. I work 10 to 15 hours a day and barely have time to do anything, but I am off on weekends and I will let you know how much it will cost.

ok thanks

i got a targa/sprint for $500 check my post if ur interested

THEPOOPOSTER /

HELLO I HAVE A YOUNG ALLGERIAN BOY WIHT A CHINESE MOTHER THAT I DO NOT KNOW SHE HAS A TERRIBLE POOING PROBLEM WHEN EVER SHE SHEES HER SON HE AMIDIETLY DIARIHAS ON THE FLLOR I DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF ANY MORE SO IT CAM DOWN TO ONE THING I HAVE TO EAT IT UP AND SUCK IT SDOWN LIKE A SPUNGE SHE GETS VERY HORY WHEN I DO THIS SO SHE POOPS ALL OVER THE WALLS IT IS TERRIBLE SO I CANT CONTROL MY SELF I EAT IT ALL UP. PLEASE I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE NOES A CURE PLEAE HELP ME. I NEED IT.

TAHNK YOU VERY MUCH THEPOOPMOSTER

dude wtf is ure problem

Jack, I am really sorry that I couldn't get to the post office to find out how much shipping is. Something came up and I ended up going to a motorcross race at englishtown and they are not open sunday. Do you know of any places online that gives qoutes on shipping?

nope maby ups

« Go to Topic — end of thread