how much would you pay??

ok im looking at a 87 puch the kid wants like 400? It needs new rings and dosnt run right now what would you pay for it i want to get a good idea of what to offer.

No i have no pics

how much would you pay??

$400 is too much for a non-running moped. If it's so easy, why hasn't he done it yet. Max I would go is $250 if the rest of it was in awesome shape and even that is a little high for a non-runner. Does it have a title? Isn't Wisconsin a real bugger about titles?

Re: how much would you pay??

Darn forgot about the title. and ya wisconsin sucks for titles. I fixed the puch i have and im tryin to get a flipin title but i have to get a note from the origainal owners first.

Dont forget How much should i pay??

hey im from fond du lac, u got n e peds for sale up there?

I would take his lunch money than I would tell him it is worth 100 bucks, hopfully he is packing a lot of lunch money.

Maitland Of the Loin /

400 is way too expensive for a non runner that needs engine work.

maybe if you just had to clean the carb out and get some new cables sure

but if the rings are shot, good chance the head/cylinder could be shot too, possibly even the piston.

explain to the kid that the engine is probably shot and knock 200-300 off it

yup. tell him that he's a rip off. Or as i've come to say, a frank. HAHAHAHAHA

the poopmoster /

you go over to him and tell him that he smells like poop then take him and poop in his face and on the moped then hell get the oint i also like to drink diaroah and pee shakes so if you want you can send me some to 34 poop street poopvile NJ

Thanks to all who replied

regards

Kyle

I bought a mint moby for $300 and I'm about to buy a mint Sachs for $275.

I would offer $50. It may cost you a lot to get it running and you can probably find a working one for that price or less.

100$ IT IS AN 87 THATS OLD!!!!! if it were a 90's i would pay more

I agree with most of these replies. Sounds like it's worth 150 if it needs engine work ect.

yup their right

they're

87 is new for a puch i didnt even know they made mopeds in 87

i paid 350 for a near mint condition puch maxi sport mkII with only 127miles. the horn prevented it from running so he sold it. offer him 200$ i dont think its an 87 mabe a 78. puch stopped making mopeds in 84 i think not sure.

how much would you pay??

SSSOOOOoooooo.... how'd the deal pan out?

Im going to talk to him tonight tell ya all what happens then

« Go to Topic — end of thread