MOPED PARTS!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

We are selling are entire inventory of moped parts. We have about $50,000 worth of parts left. If you are interested in the whole lot email me back and I will give you a really good deal. If you want just a part I will see if I have it and send it right out to you.

Thanks A Lot

MOPED PARTS!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

How much for any and all Puch related parts and all Bing parts? Also, are those the prices that you are charging for sinle orders?

Re: MOPED PARTS!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Email sent!

any 1978-1982 indian moped parts?

ok. whats the difference with the $50 puch carb and the $26 puch carb??

I need a bunch of parts. ill give u a list. lets make a deal!!

Parts I Need:

14mm Bing Puch Carb (NO intake)- is it complete w/ all jets, float, gasket, etc?

2 Front & 1 Rear Puch maxi brake cables

Clutch cable (puch)

Clutch lever (puch)

Throttle cable (puch)

Puch clutch assembly (puch maxi)

PUCH SIDE GAS TANK DECALS

PUCH MAXI DECALS

Will you take $40 for all these parts shipped to 85301?

thanks.

JAY

though it wasn't listed, do you have a baravus hs-50 cover plate? I mean the one that goes under the tank and above the motor. Rests of the frame, red...?

Well mine's really shot and would like a new sharp looking one. Would need to have decals too. How much? Man, your going to have so many orders, how will you go out of buiseness? And if you want to sell it all... you might want to try contacting Chris at the moped warehouse. If he doesn't see this he may want to know anyway.

Thanks

Jim

wow i'm going crosseyed from reading all that.

are those the old style garelli saddlebags that say garelli on them? if so, i will take both sets of them.

i'm also interested in batavus and garelli bits and pieces.

Dave Peterson /

Email sent, Skipjaz

Do you have honda express parts I need a piston and rings.

This seems almost too good to be true. Has anyone received parts from Dan?

Please don't take my questioning personally, Dan; but there have been a few less-than-scrupulous sellers here in the past. I (and I'm sure others) will feel more comfortable buying items from you after a few people have "tested the waters".

have any puch newport cylnders? pistons or studs?

any yamaha qt50 parts

HELLLLLOOO! CALLLING DAN!

any sachs piston rings, or any sachs parts??

looking for FA50(body parts,extra carb) and pinto parts,got parts?

One more item,need complete top-end for 1980 Benelli,or at least good std piston and rings

vespa mags?

-Zane

haven u people realized that "dan" isnt reponding to anyone? lets just keep telling him what we need, and if he has that.

Has anyone heard back from this guy???

anyone hear anything from this dude?

Has anyone heard back from this guy???

no, nobody heard anything from this FUCKING dude!

Re: Has anyone heard back from this guy???

Dan, I even sent you E-mails, we as buyers have done our half. You need to take upo your responsibility. HNow ever did you go out of buisness? Please jus tsay I'm here if nothing else. Please try to get back to me and my fellow riders. Thanks

Jim

Nor Cal Mopeds /

Ill take 8 of the NGK spark plug caps, the magura pivot bolt and nuts(lot), magura brake levers(4), the magura return spring lot, the 3 of each of the magura horn and on/off base switches(the plastic magura kind only), all the puch oil fill plugs for 2 gears, 2 415 chains with applicable master links, 179-182, 2 of each bing part, at least 2 complete banjo fitting/ fuel inlet assemblies, and 2 qts of amsoil if its premix synthetic. puch bi turbo, 2 of each puch condensor and points, all the kick stand springs, both sets of puch gas tank decals, the lot of puch front and rear brake cables(6 total) then a 6 of each cable holdfast and extenders, that is it, big order, give me a total, I'll email you as well, thanks for taking the time to get this all together.

Tomos Parts!

222145(gas cap), 229551(throttle), 222541234 (grips).

22.08 at cost...35 shipped to 01331?

Maitland Of the Loin /

he doesnt have the biturbo nick. he got back to me earlier today and I asked him for it but he apparently already sold it

Please let me know what Peugeot parts you have. I have a TSM and have been looking for performance peugeot parts.

Specifically 70cc Malossi cylinder for peugeot and head. Pollini performance Crank Case with reed block for peugeot, and a 16/16 cable choke Delorto Carb. Oh my friends need 2 15mm bing carbs as well.

prices please thank you

Nor Cal Mopeds /

anyone heard back from him?

Nor Cal Mopeds /

THANKS MAIT by the way, did he email you or what, im ready to give him hella money but it seems like hes not to interested

Maitland Of the Loin /

he emailed me. He was out of the biturbo which I wanted but Im getting moby parts from him. He is legit but just give him time, he said he was hella swamped with orders

JASON JASON JASON JASON /

DAN, FUUUUCKKKK YOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Hey take it easy! We are a retail store so in between costumer Im trying to answer all your emails. Ive gotten probally over 100 emails to my personal account plus whats on year. Im overloaded with orders keep patient an I will get to you. This is first come first serve Im working my way down the list!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account