F/s: '78 Garelli super sport xl in VA

Anthony Castellanos /

have had this moped for a while and it runs like a champ. It just had its complete yearly overhaul at hp mopeds which included carb cleaning, new fuel filter, new throttle cable, new rear brake cable, new rear tire & tube, rear wheel true, new spark plug, new bulbs,New big metal pedals,transmission fluid changed ,and the points cleaned. As you can see I have babied this moped and the shop owner told me this is one of the nicest garelli's he has seen in a while. The moped is topping out at around 35mph but I have kept this moped stock you can still get a 70cc kit at hp mopeds that will let you do 50mph on it. Now the bad the seat has its tiny rips and imperfections also the bike has a few small spots of rust but nothing a brillo pad wont take off also the tail lens cover is starting to show its age. I am not trying to fool anyone into thinking this is a new moped its not its almost 30 years old but you can still get parts without a problem and like i said the moped runs great nothing quarky on this one and its built solid. I will also set you up with a new kryptonite u lock, 2 gallon gas can, and you get a full tank of gas in the moped.I am asking $500 price is pretty much firm. Please no B.S. email me your phone number I will call you and we can set something up faster than trading 20 emails.

I am located in Arlington about 15 min. away from the king st metro.

Cheers and thank you for your time.

« Go to Topic — end of thread