SELLING 200cc HONDA THREE WHEELER

i know this is a moped site but is anyone looking for a three wheeler?...i have a 200cc honda 1984...good condition 4speed semi-automatic transmission...2 brand new tires...cannot ship/deliver it anywhere...

$450.00 OR BEST OFFER

E-Mail me for pictures...taking them later today

gaugeskim@yahoo.com

THE PICTURE IS OF A THREE WHELLER THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE THAT I AM SELLING. MINOR THINGS ARE DIFFERENT!! mINE ALSO HAS A TEAR IN THE SEAT!!

PICTURES OF MINE WILL BE UP LATER TODAY!!

1153920318_200cc_honda.jpg

Re: SELLING 200cc HONDA THREE WHEELER

yea not a moped, not kewl best offer? 5 bucks

I might be able to convince my dad to get it for 350.... We're in new jersey.

ok talk to him...

the poopmonster /

hogh do u take masterpoop cards cuz if you do ill buy it or if you want to make a trrad i have a 50,00 galleon portijohn truck filled with the smelliest pooop u have the poop it taste really good.

thanks give me a call at 1800poopme

your need a fuckin life!

thepoopmonster /

Does this mean that you want to do the trade. i hoped ur whole fammily is hungry becuase there sure is alot of poop

Hi i have amoped if you want i will trade it to you and for 400 cash the moped is a 2005 targa LX Perfect shape.

thanks

so you want to trade your 2005 targa LX for my 200cc three wheeler?...maybe...please send me a few good pics of the moped...thank you, i will think about it.

-Oliver

dont trade you moped thats a rip deal dude and why would you give him 400$ as well as your moped???? try rethinking your offer

no no he give me $400

why would i give you $400.00?

becuase my moped is worth alot more then the three wheeler Alot more you think im gonna give you 400 and basically just give you a 2005 targa lx for free or even trade a atarge lx for that three wheller

your crazy

because the moped is worth more than some p.o.s That is not a moped on a moped site!!!!! DONT MAKE THREADS OF NON MOPED SALES! use craigslist, or e-bay, but not the MOPEDarmy

that guy sure is crazy jim

thepoopmonster is the shit

« Go to Topic — end of thread