Want: Gas Tank

I was wondering if anyone had a gas tank that is kind of like the old school cafe racer look. Could I see a picture if anyone has any and an idea for the price with shipping to Macedonia Ohio.

Thanks

(>'')>

Re: Want: Gas Tank

Check out the general gas tank that handybikes sells.

Grey

or a puch magnums tank.

That's kind of what I meant, I like the look of those tanks. Anyone got one for sale?

(>'')>

a magnum tank? I got one

20 bucks

Jim, do you know how much for shipping?

(>'')>

probrably about 5-10 bucks

paypal? send thirty to dane100@charter.net

Don't you need an account for paypal? What if I just mailed you a check?

(>'')>

ok but if it bounces i will not ship. period

James Dane 100 three rivers road wilbraham mass 01095

It won't bounce, first though could you tell me the dimensions of the tank? Just the lenth width and height so I can make sure it will fit with what I am doing.

(>'')>

Also, do you have the Gas cap for it and the Petcock?

Any pics by chance? :)

(>'')>

ok tomorow I'll get you the works it's at my shop right now.

Thanks man, you use AOL Instant Messenger by chance? What's your screen name?

(>'')>

naw I always thought my friends wasted their time with it, you can get way more communication with a freaking phone

lol, yeah I was just wondering because I thought maybe we could talk or something.

(>'')>

chris just to let you know the magnum tank is held on by the seat. there is a pad under the tank. the front has little grooves that go over a hinge on the frame which also has some rubber padding,

Can't it be mounted to a pipe though, or would it look stupid? I thought they had a groove kind of a thing under them and they sat on a pipe, know what I mean?

Anyone have a picture of just the tank so I can see it?

(>'')>

i have a maotbecane sebring tank it has been kreamed with cap and petcock for 25.00+Sgipping let me know

I'm telling you I'll get back yuo you today. If you need a petcock and a good cap with the oil mixer, it will cost $40+Shipping. I shipped some stuff yesterday and was blown away by what they charged me to ship! They make a killing! Anyway, it doesn't really weigh anything so shipping won't be much. I'll see what it is and get back to you. Still have to weight it and all.

Thanjks

Jim

Will the gas cap and petcock from my Puch Maxi Sport MK II fit the tank? I think they should be the same size.

(>'')>

yea they should fit. Listen I'm going away for a while. Be back sunday around 1. Sunday I plan to get everything I have backed up done.

Sorry about the wait.

Jim

No problem, just let me know when you are back because I think I might get the tank. Send me an email if you want Czabe@aol.com.

(>'')>

I like the Motobecane tank too, plus you have the other stuff for it. Does it have any problems? What are the measurements for it? Could you find out how much it is for shipping to Macedonia Ohio? Do you by chance have a pic of it? Thanks!

(>'')>

Ok I'm back and will hopefully get you some pics tonight. Still interested???

hi i have a magnum tank that you can see and like a lot of magnum stuff the tank has the cap and rust good paint it will go with the stuff to clean the rust. pic.

1154395718_mvc022s.jpg

I'm interested in both the Magnum Tanks and the Motobecane Sebring tank. Any more pic's would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!

(>'')>

pics

1154572187_mvc028s.jpg

better pic

1154572279_mvc026s.jpg

Awsome, so do you know how much for shipping?

(>'')>