Motobecane wheels for sale.

Making 13 or so 50 series bikes into 6 bikes. Thus I have quite a pile of extra wheels. ONLY selling wheels at this time. solojoe has first shot at them.

Re: Motobecane wheels for sale.

Maitland Of the Loin /

rims or tires/tubes/rims?

Im interested in some fairly good condition ones, I have two on my moby now but need some that arent in bad shape.

6 front wheels for sale.

rims, spokes, axles, bearings

the two on the left are for parts as the top one is bent and the bottom one has a broken spoke hole.

1153796885_dsc00699.jpg

do you still need those gurtner carbs???

i don't need the rims...i just need bearings for som mag rims though..if you have them...

joe

I'm seriously in need of a rear axel, would concider whole wheel if you have one with the chrome in decent shape. Got a front wheel in clean shape? I could use that too.

Maitland Of the Loin /

ahh. I have two good rims just needed tires and tubes

i'll sell you used tires and tubes for the same price 1977 sells them new. seriously, dont buy used tires.

not selling rear wheels or parts yet, I need to figure out what on them I need.

If someone wants to buy all 6 wheels pictured in previous attachment, that would make me really happy and you'd get a good price. I have a Fedex buisness account.

these things are taking up too much space here.

-Zane

No hardware or brake asemblys? Then what good are they?

well odds are most people currently have brakes and hardware on their damaged rims. Touche to anyone riding around brakeless with their wheel unsecured.

-Zane

Keep me in mind for the rear wheel w/axel. any front wheels that are in decent condition, I do have the brake assy. for the front.

All I need is one axel, if you have 100% surplus, i suspect you have one you can spare.

I do not have 100% surplus I have 7 extra front wheels with axles and 3 extra rear wheels without axles. I did however just take one axle out of a stock rear wheel. SEE ATTACHMENT. the outer nut is stuck, you'll need to soak it in something.

-Zane

1153874931_dsc00700.jpg

I just learned that my local moped shop has new axels, so I think I'll see if one of them will work.

« Go to Topic — end of thread