Derbi Variant project - PA

'84 or '85 Derbi Variant America project, engine turns, comes with another Derbi frame w/ title - $200

1153774454_derbiblack030.jpg

Re: Derbi Variant project - PA

man you do get some winners..

I know you want to sell the bike whole, but if you feel like selling the variator let me know.

can you ship it

Sorry, but I'm not into parting out the variator. I can't offer any shipping, but I am willing to drop it off at a pickup point for someone.

do ya think 200 is right for a non running mopeds in that condition? 125 is more like what would seem fair. How many miles does it have? I'm not trying to be mean or implieing your overpriced, I'm just not sure you left enough info for a customer to know what he's buying

Thanks for your input, but people with interest always email or call with their questions and initially judge condition from photos.

Derbis are always priced higher than other mopeds, and so are the parts. This thing is worth its price just for the motor, and the 7 spoke mags.

yep hes is right derbi are rilley rare.

hey rob what kind of frame is it?

I don't know what it's called, but it's the typical Variant Sport/America Fram with the tunnel where the carb is, and the plastic tank under the seat.

oh ok thanks.

if you decide to part it out, I can give you 100 for the whole bottoom end engine exhaust variator etc.

thanks

jona

coil???

If youre looking for a coil for a derbi variant, i'd suggesst goin down to your local derbi scooter dealer(assuming theres one somewhat near you), and ask them about one. I needed one for my T.T., and they had a brand new one for around 20 bucks

do you still have these rob?

Hi Pat,

Yes, I still have these. Do you still have the Garelli stuff I was talknig to you about?

we have the engine, gotta check on 2 speed clutch bands. shoot me an email and let me know a little more about the derbis. quite a few different hells satans are looking for derbis.

Actually, I'd be intersted in the one speed stuff too.

we'll we definately have lots of the one speed clutches. just drive on down here, we'll let you sift through it.

i'm interested in the toptank negrini too. i couldn't see the pics on mra.

Driving on down there is a problem. I need to roadtrip down to Richmond. Here is a Negrini photo. It's a neat bike, and a shame that the chrome isn't nice. It runs consitently about 35.

1156216280_image025.jpg

Tell Justin that I have a top tank Carabela to go along with the green and white one I found!

1156216326_carabela_red_041.jpg

i'll give you a call tomorrow, i am interested in the derbis and the negrini.

Sounds good - I'm off all week.

(717) 926-8039

BTW - my grandmother lives in Frederick, MD and I might be going these by the weekend.

« Go to Topic — end of thread