WTB Moped in NW Ohio/Michigan

Looking for a running moped that will run and get me around campus. Does not have to be beautiful looking, but something that will get me from A to B.

Re: WTB Moped in NW Ohio/Michigan

how much $?

i have a kinetic tfr for sale, would you be interested?

motion left mopeds in northern indiana has about thirty running bikes for sale.

Hi,

I'm currently thinking of selling my Trac Olympic. It's a 1987, has 3,167 Miles, runs, has good tires and tread, blinkers, horn, and tail light work, headlight doesn't work but just may need a new bulb. It looks really good and I have taken care of it. But husband and I are really set back after me spending 5 days in the hospital and being pregnant, I've barely had a chance to ride it this summer. I'm now too big and can't ride. I live in Van Wert, Ohio and that isn't very far from Defiance. I also have a box of spare parts that'll come with it. It also will need a new set of pedals. I'm asking $350. Please get back to me and let me know. Thanks.

Angie

1153775699_my_trac_ped.jpg

thanks for the replies, i have e mailed everyone who is selling a moped. i still i have my eyes open.

« Go to Topic — end of thread