parting 2 puchs 76 and 78

all parts minus the carbs

Let me know what you need

Re: parting 2 puchs 76 and 78

how muc for brown one

Not much to take. Sure you won't take 3000000000000000 for all? Seems fair. jkjk.

Nor Cal Mopeds /

I'll buy the rigid frame off you, let me know how much. I will need a shipping quote too, it doesnt need to be packaged super well, it will be getting repainted, just the cheapest method, maybe the seat too. thanks, if you could email me back that would be best, thanks

NCM

Nor Cal Mopeds /

oh if thats a 45 tooth sprocket, and that front sprocket on the red one, chrome magneto cover, Ill take those too

nor cal, did you send my money yet? If so I'll send out stuff

need 40 tooth 4bolt rear sprocket shipp to sf 94121

Nor Cal Mopeds /

and pedal cranks too, greatdane, i sent you an email

the rigid is not for sale and i cant ship whole mopeds

ben-100.00 non runner

nor cal- 45 tooth sprocket, and that front sprocket on the red one, chrome magneto cover but i believe it is a 44 tooth but i will check

Daniel-it is a six bolt

Ill tell you what i want, and u tell me a price (without shipping).

Pair of chains (both kinds, for the engine and the pedal)

2 front brake cables and 1 rear brake cable w/ out housing.

Ignition coil

2 pistons w/ all rings

does the speedometer work? if so, that too.

i really need a carb, 14mm, w/out intake..no chance???

how much for an engine.

i dont really want to part out the engines so 65.00 for each engine unknown internal cond

chains are shot i have no cables and the speedo is wrecked i have no carbs or intakes

coil 15.00

we can also negotiate trades

ok..ill trade you a "thank you" for your ignition coil.

I am interested in the frame from one of them. My friends bike is leaking gas, I think these are the correct years, these both have the gas tanks built into the frame? Let me know

-Keith

Nor Cal Mopeds /

ok, yes on the sprockets, ill paypal you asap, 44 or 45 doesnt matter, and the front sprocket, and magneto cover, let me know how much, thanks

nor cal - all your parts listed 50.00 shipped paypal to ironmanooo@yahoo.com

jay-20.00 shipped for the coil

Kieth - i can ship frames but if you can pick it up i have many frames 2 76s and a 78 gas tanks are slightly rust but not rotted

I might be interested in the engine off of the purplish moped. Do you know if it is a 2 horsepower engine, and does the engine spin. thx.

both motors are 2 HP and the one in the purplish moped doesnt spin ans the one on the red one parcially spins but need to be honed both spun over when i got them but must be locked up from sitting for a while

i need a top end with piston and rings from which ever is the better of the two engines, how much???

well i dont really want to part out the motors but make an offer also here a pic of the coil for jay

1153924597_coil.jpg

depending on the condition i would pay around 50 for the top end of the better motor

Ok, picking it up would be an option, I live in NH and will be traveling through connecticut within the next week. What would you be asking for one of them? thanx

complete peds, purpulish 125.00 ,red one (not the rigid) 100.00 ,rigid 350.00,

Fernando the top end on the red one is in good cond needs to be honed but i can do 50.00 shipped if you want it

I am still interested in the frame, the brown one is the one that he needs. How much shipped to NH, or would pick up be cheaper? Also, do you have an oil injector for any of these still for sale? It is the piece that sits right on top of the engine. Let me know for both.

no thanks.

kieth pick up would be WAYYYY!!!!! cheaper cuz its like 150.00 iand change to ship and sorry no oil injectors and do you just want the frame or the whole bike because i already have a maxi frame readdy to be picked up just let me know

Thanks

Ben

hey keith, you couldn't drive to mass but you could to conneticut?

have any engine studs left?