1980 jawa and suzuki fa50 f/s parts or whole cheap

i have a 1980 jawa, about 95% complete. it is in very nice condition. will sell parts or whole for 100. suzuki fa50 in good condition but only about 70% complete. missing parts like seat and carb. will sell parts or whole for 75. both bikes are completely taken apart and parts are in boxes. i prefer not to ship whole bikes but can be picked up. buyer must pay shipping costs for parts. im located in south jersey. respond or drop me an email. will sell parts cheap

Re: 1980 jawa and suzuki fa50 f/s parts or whole c

Battery good in FA50? Also looking for the rear tail light cover. Would consider taking rear view mirrors as well. 603-682-9328, Keith.

im not sure about the battery, any way i could test it? it looks fine but i dont know how to tell. im not sure about the tail light cover and rear view mirrors. ill check out all these parts for you tomorrow.

Ok, i purchased a battery, so tail light and mirrors i would be interested in.

what model is your jawa, I would consider buying the whole engine if it was a 207 or a 210, but I specifically need the piston and piston rings from a 207 Jawa.

What model is your Jawa?

hmm, dont know what model it is, it doesent have any names anywhere or anything, it just says jawa on the gas tank and its a 1980. im not sure what kind of engine on it either, all i can really think of is the flywheel cover is chrome looking, the clutch has 3 seperate shoes. ill sell the whole engine for 25 plus shipping. its mostly taken apart and in a box.

how much for the engine shroud and footpegs (one piece) on FA50,shipped to 81004?

are you the same guy that previously wanted to buy the shroud footpegs from me? if you are then shipping was $9.11 for 6 day and 11.60 for 2 day. i said 15 before but ill do it for 10. respond or email me

keith im about to go check out the mirrors and tail light in a little bit so ill get back to you

sorry no rear view mirrors and tail light is missing a chunk.

pipsqueak i emailed you back about the engine

Ok thanx anyways

I need your FA50 cables and stuff.

throttle cable, brake cables, etc. What do you have, and how much? I'll take the battery too.

hmm ill checkout which cables i got tomorrow. i think i got all of them but ill list the ones i have tomorrow. like i said, i dont know if the battery is ok but it looks fine, dont know how to test it though. ill get back to you tomorrow

Hi Ya

I'm looking for a GOOD rear fender. Ken

bumpppp

got those cables and stuff?

Hi! do you have a thyristor for 1980 jawa? (it's little black box with 4 connectors) thanks!

woah sorry prancer i forgot all about those cables, im really sorry. ill checkem out tomorrow and get back to you.

pierre ill check out the thyristor or whatever you call it tomorrow. where on the moped would it be located if i cant find it?

How about the carb on the jawa, if it is a bing carb I'm interested in it.

Kevin

Thanks Kyle. E-mail me, if you can, when you figure out what you have.

ok as for the cables, i got 4 of them. i know one is the choke cable, and i think the other 3 are throttle and front and rear brake cables.$20 shipped

pierre i do have the little black box with the 4 things coming out of it. the black box has some cracks in it but its not falling apart or anything so it should work just fine. it also has the little bracket to hold it on.$7 shipped

the jawa carb is not a bing, its an icov or something like that, i forget now. it is in very good condition though.$20 shipped

did you sell those foot pegs/ engine shroud for the fa50 to that other guy, if not, i'll buy them from you.

did you sell the thyristor yet?? $$ today for it...

i need gaskets for a jawa. can you sell me just those?

no i didnt sell the other guy the footpegs. $25 shipped.

yes i have the thysistor, $10 shipped

which gaskets do you need? i probably have the manifold, exhaust port, and cylinder head gaskets, but the engine block one is trashed

i'm pretty sure i need like... any and all gaskets you can spare.

$$?

o.k. i'll pay you $25.00 for the fa50 foot pegs. tell me how you want me to pay. if you want a check or money order, i'll need your address to send it. or i can do paypal. also i wanted to know if you still had the rear brake cable with the springs, the rear tail light lens and bulb, or any of the amber turn signal lenses or bulbs?

payment will be money order. rear brake cable, another 6 shipped, no rear tail light, one turn signal lens and bulb, another 5 shipped. so for shroud, cable, and turn signal lens and bulb, $35. so get back to me bout what you want. and ill email you my adress and all. thanks.

knox ill check what gaskets i have in good condition tomorrow.

alright thanks kyle.

o.k. i'll take all of it for $35.00. i was looking at my fa50 and i also need the tailpipe guard and the plastic part under the seat that holds the battery and the metal strap that holds it down.