Tomos

i have a friend that has very clean 78 tomos two speed its only has 1200 miles on it.he would really like to ride it but he needs a title. if anybody has any tomos titles please let me know i will pay for it. if i cant get a title it is forsale. everything on it is like new and works great and it just had the carb rebuilt and a new throttle cable installed. and it has the origanal leather sattle bags. asking 300 obo.

thanks alot

`landon

Re: Tomos

where? im interested big time any pics?

i am in lancaster pa and ill have to go get some pics. anything else you want to know

are you a gangster lol? my friend lives in lanaster her name is molly miller she is! well um is 300 firm? w/ no ttle its really just good for parts.

no im not a gangster...sorry lol. but this ped is better than just for parts. you can get a title for it. you just need to get one from somebody that has a wrecked or parted out tomos. were asking 300 OBO. thanks lot

200 cash?

sold.

let me get a hold of the owner and i will give his number so you can arange pick up

well idk hold on a lil i need to se how im gonna get there! im far. and no money yet

if it's not sold yet, i'd be able to pick it up this week (coming from philly). would be willing to negotiate price. feel free to call (570) 778 9630 anytime or send an e-mail.

thanks!

bennett

im still thinking about it but i need a pic first....

I've got a title....

ill pass b/c i dont want a old a-3 thanks anyways

hey sean how much do you want to for the title?

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hey Landon! You can get a legal PA title for that moped!! Email me for details.

You should hold onto that bike util next week, and bring it up to the Gettysburg Battlefield ride on saturday! Lancaster isn't that far away, so you should be there!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Check yer email, homers!

« Go to Topic — end of thread