Trade my car for a moped, MI

I have a 1988 Mazda 626 with 140,000 miles on it that I need to get rid of. It runs and is reliable but it is getting old (see attached picture).

I was hoping to trade it for a really nice moped or for a normal moped and some cash. I'm not to particular about what kind of moped but I would like a motobacane or one of the JC Penny Puchs. If anyone is interested email me.

1153668491_3.jpg

Re: Trade my car for a moped, MI

94 tomos tt runs good has all new:

- clutch

- handles

- tires

- seals

- piston and rigs

- reeds

- carb

and much more im in ohio and will trade is itauto or 5speed?

Robbie,

I would be more interested in the either of the two Garellis you have listed in your profile. I am not a big fan of the new Tomos. If that is a possiblilty let me know what shape they are in.

Also the mazda is a automatic.

Nick

well ss xl is whole just doesent run (have no time)

and rally is all torn apart ws using i as a parts bike!

the ss xl i started on and i put pison and rings in it.

ummm it ran a year ago good needs a few dds and ends like ailight hooked up and speedo cable but motor is really good shape! the ss xl may need tubes since been sitting around flat!

What is keeping the Super Sport from running? Do you have some pictures. Is it rusty or is the paint in good shape. I would consider doing a trade for the Super Sport, some parts, and some cash depending on it's condition.

i work alot and i have no time! its ok cond and decals are a lil rough!

I meant what work needs to be done to get it running? Upload some pics if you have a chance.

ok ill go take some. carb is clean um might need points cleaned an tailight hooked up....

Does it have spark? Is there good compression? Does it have all the cables?

no speedo cable andidk about spark b/c tailight needs hooked up!

1153683091_pdc_0287.jpg

I think I'm going to pass. The bike looks a little rough and by the time someone has to drive the 5 hours between where we live it isn't going to be worth it to either of us. Maybe next time.

well your saying even this one wouldent pass? i have 600.00+ in it and ur car is rusty and dented all over!

1153684367_pdc_0289.jpg

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

His car is worth between $800 and 1200 dollars.

The tomos would be close to a good trade but I just don't want a new tomos. I would like a late 70's bike. No offense its just not for me.

I like thoes Garellis but that one isn't that nice and we are a long way away. Its not worth it for either of us.

It is not in the best shape. I have it in the paper for $600 so I am shooting for something close to that.

if u were closer my dad would buy it 4 me how many miles?

haha Grand Rapids, MI to New Philadelphia, OH Distance: 374 mi (about 6 hours 46 mins). That is worse then I though.

Let it go bro, theres plenty of other dented Mazdas in the sea.

i dont want it anyways now that i found out about 98% of them cars either have a motor knock or tranny problem! ill keep my ped at least it is: a) not dented b) no rust!

If you really have to get rid of it, run it through the M&W auction in GR. The auction is every Thursday at 9:00 AM. You may be able to get close to what you're asking there.

hahaha brooklyn if you think that car is worth 1200 then I have a car I want you to buy lol.

i have a old rusted apart geo storm NEW LOW PRICE 1,500.00 lol

oh my god robbie tell me your storm is a GSI?? I have been HUNTING for a driver's axle, they dont make them anymore. It has to be a 93 storm GSI , 93 only. Lemme know!

I have a 1980 puch murray with a picture attached. Its got a biturbo pipe, and 15mm intake and carb. I'd be willing to trade it for your car

1153836266_murray.jpg

I would be very interested. This thread has gone a little nuts so just give me a call at 616 901 5228 or email me and we can try to work something out.

« Go to Topic — end of thread