WTB moped in NH, MA, VT, ME area

Looking for an FA50, Grande, Puch, or any other older style moped. I am located in the New England area, paying cash. Call Keith at 603-682-9328.

Re: WTB moped in NH, MA, VT, ME area

keith, if you come down and look, I can gaurantee your satisfaction and thats it's worth the 25 extra bucks. I just don't want to stray further from my original price or it will be like why not 95,90,85,80, and before I know it I'm getting off from what I started at. Will be here for a while but I don't know how much longer.

Thanks

Jim

I have a Puch too for the same money. those dudes today didn't have the money and tried to screw me. Bastards.

Ok, not sure if it is too late to call you, but i will come down tomorrow.

never too late to call my cell. See ya tomorrow. If you aren't coming let me know. Itherwise I'm expecting you.

Thanks

Jim

I'm calling you now actually

I have a Batavus in excellent condition for auction on e-bay. I am in Concord, NH. Use this link to view the ped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=130008075915&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

thanks,

Mike Singer

Mike, its Keith, I bought the FA50 and Vespa! Saw that Bratavus, looks nice. Just picked up another FA50 this morning.

ok keith way to call

kieth if you can go 425 it's yours

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account