Puch Maxi and Honda Express FS

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Hey guys, I have a Puch Maxi that is in pretty good condition. It starts and runs most of the time but it will need some work to get it into top condition.

It has minimal exterior rust but could definitely use a tank cleaning. All the electrics work but need to be hooked back up (the horn and the rear brakelight at least). It needs a new left pedal, and the right plastic cover....other than that it is complete I believe.

$250obo NO TITLE

The Honda Express is in okay condition...needs to be cleaned. It is missing the rear tail light lens, the ignition switch/key, and the right foot peg cover (that covers the overflow/drainage tube), and a new battery. It has very good condition and I know it will be a solid runner once it's fixed up.

$150obo NO TITLE

I will also consider trades for other peds and NICE bikes. Thanks!

Oh, located in Iowa City, IA.

1153589889_dsc05087.jpg

Puch Maxi and Honda Express FS

Oh, also. The Puchs float sticks sometimes and causes gas to flow out and the Hondas seat needs a new hinge to attach it to the frame.

1153589984_dsc05084.jpg

Re: Puch Maxi and Honda Express FS

EDIT: I got the Honda running today. I sprayed some carb cleaner in the carb, put in some fresh gas, popped in a new spark plug and it started up! I rode it around a bit but then it started acting up. I think the carb/exhaust need to be cleaned...but yeah...it runs!

interested in shipping them both to Richlands NC 28574, ill purchase both if the price is Negotable and you will get them ready to ship; ill pay shipping. thanks Jimmie reply directly to buyscooters@yahoo.com ( if you just want to sell me the honda ok) ill take it,again prepare to ship,or even ship ill pay you. thanks

puch a 2 speed?

« Go to Topic — end of thread