need to sell

need to sell. someone make an offer!!!

1153547846_picture_013.jpg

Re: need to sell

$50 if you live near connecticut

need to sell

wats the deal with those things?? Can you drrive them on the road??

nope not street legal only like 43cc or less weed eater motor!

I bid $50 and a bag of chips! :)

Rusty

this is way to many offers of 50$ bucks this machine is worth alot more than that i paid 900 bucks im looking for more like 350$ not 50$ thanks

900 FUCKIN DOLLARS? GODAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......lol........you coulda bought a new ped for that much money........

u can get those at auto zone for 200-300.00 you are either lieing or you got riped BIG time bud.

How bout a bologna sandwich and a bag of doritos, but you have to pay for the shipping.

HAHAHA your such a lieing sake of shit... $900.00.

http://cations.nstemp.com/photo3.html

Dude your asking 350.00 for this thing when you can get a new one for the 299.99....

Man your lame. And if I missed some type of info like it has tiny gold rims then sorry.

haha sorry i mean LYING SACK OF SHIT!

yeah, i was debating whether or not i should buy a nice 1980 Puch Maxi or a p.o.s. razor scooter with a weedwacker motor...this just makes up my mind! i'll take razor scooter, it's definitely worth $900.

o well i got riped off i guess if any one wants to buy it i lowerd the price to 250 please buy it i need surgeory ps.u guys are ass holes

well u will need more than 250.00 to get a better brain!

you will find on here they dont pull any punches ....LOL

SOMEONE JUST BUY IT!!!

nobody will buy that for more than 5 bucks. Theyre cheezy can't ride em, and well, your an ass. If you payed 900 for THAT p.o.s. you should have all the money you need. Actually, I would pay someone take it if I were you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFL Well said Jim this guy takes the douche-bag o the month award straight from the chick trying to sell 30 dollar sprockets HA HA HA HA HA

hahhahahahahahaahahah. Yea I just heard about that.lol

If you think this is a great deal, check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEUGEOT-MOPED-MINIBIKE-PUCH-PED-MINICYCLE-GOPED_W0QQitemZ110012298558QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10959QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they must be related, Bevis and Butthead

$75 for it if you live close to connecticut, final offer :D

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY IT i will throw in a computer printer a lexmark its a good one all for 220

How low can you go. How low can you go. $220.00 YIKES!!! Your still asking to much. But you know that dont you. LAME!!!!

P.S. And your throwing in a crappy comp.. Man you got all the killer deals. And if you really do need surgery then I'm sorry. Good luck.

someone please buy it ill go down to 200 your getting a deall cause they are a 100 bucks more brand new and this one is like brand new and another thing i worked on the motor this thing is fast and it sounds like a harly motorcycle motor please buy it.

That thing might sound like a Harley if you drank 14 cans of Shlitz malt liquor then rammed it up your ass. Stop with the foolishness go spend $1.59 on a can of zippo lighter fluid, apply liberally to your cheezy motorized skateboard and set the dam thing on fire. If you video tape it I'll pay pal you the $1.59 for the fluid and the scooter.

that's awesome

so frank we now recognise that you tried to rip everybody off because you know they are 300 new. Fuck you you no good loser.

hey listen u little 14 year old i dont like that language and for all u other ass holes go suck a dick u piece of shit fucking ass holes ps.get a life and stop fucking with gay ass mopeds and get a fucking car ass holes

Who's the bigger cock-smoker? The loser riding the gerbil powered skateboard for 300 dollars to pay for an operation(sex change no doubt) or the people unmasking a shit for brains con man hmmmmmmm