FOR SALE: Early 60's Honda trail in great shape

This bike is truly a rare find. A Vintage Honda Trail 55. It starts on the first kick and runs great, has a clean gas tank, good original seat cover, good tires, and is in all around great shape for it's age. It comes with two old keys that work for the steering lock too. Od reads 4507 miles and I'm inclined to believe it. There are almost no mechanical issues to tell you about, except for an exuast leak. this bike is however nearly perfect. I however do not have the title for this vintage dirt bike. It was last registered in the 60's as you can see by the original Oregon plate. I believe this bike grandfathers the turn signal law, but I noticed that it does have the switch on the handlebar, and still has the factory covers over the mounting holes. So I don't think it would take much to make it street legal. I however currently own eleven motorcycles so it is time to thin down. I will probably sell it to the first serious offer. So drop me a line

1153532718_dcp_1707.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: Early 60's Honda trail in great shap

Your bike is very simular to one I have, mine is a 1963 C100. 50cc 3 speed aoutmatic. these bikes did have signals, and mine even has electric start. I found a place to get all the parts to restore mine to like new, If you look on ebay, there is an ebay store called xrarespares that has alot of these old vintage parts. I have already bought from him. Tom

george jorge pele /

where are you located

I am interested

George

I believe what you have there is a C105T. T, stands for trail. One of Honda's early attempts at a scrambler. Nice Bike!

hello i am interested in this Ped; will you ship to NC 28574. and what is your Price; thanks

well did you sell the Ped or not; you never answered my emails or replies; do you want to sell the Ped or Not; i am at 28574 NC and ill pay shippinbg; too.thanks again JC

Re: FOR SALE: Early 60's Honda trail in great shape

Andrew Squiggman /

why don't you answer emails?

vic de vaul /

really nice looking

This is like 10 years old

wheres dangerdave Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is like 10 years old