FS: Puch! 70cc kit, BiTurbo, & more. Prov. RI

I'm sadly selling my beloved franken-Puch. Unfortunately I can't bring myself to wake up at 3am so I can ride my baby 40 miles to work and be there on time =( It is time it went to a better home where it will get more use. So here is the info..

Puch Maxi

Eurocylinder 70cc kit (I believe now called Athena) broken in.

Biturbo exhaust

Chrome shocks

Big banana seat taken from a Malaguti I think

Tall handle bars

Gun Metal black

It sounds like a chopped-out chain saw when you rev it, and it is FAST for a moped. I keep up with town traffic in Providence easily, sometimes passing cars. I don't like to crank it too fast because the breaks aren't meant to handle that much speed.

There is some wear on the body and a little rust on the chrome, nothing that some steel wool or aluminum foil wouldn't take care of. The kill switch is missing, there is a bare wire which I ground to the handlebars to kill the engine. A little ghetto, but I think of it as tough. With a little time and a couple of parts this could be a real beast of a moped.

I'm asking $700. I'll deliver to the Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA area. Otherwise you'll have to come pick it up. You can email me at u_rwolstencr@umassd.edu or reply here, I'll be checking for any questions. Thanks guys!

Here is a link to my online gallery where there are some more pictures. Go to the "moped for sale" album on the left.

(PS. I also have a yellow Maxi frame I'll sell. make an offer.)

1153520781_moped01.jpg

Re: FS: Puch! 70cc kit, BiTurbo, & more. Prov.

forgot the link!

"online gallery with pictures of the moped":http://www.parazz.com/albums/busdriverstu

frist off 700 is a tad high

would you consider any trades?

could i come by and check it out, mabye take it for a spin

but for me to even consider this we need to work on the price

Hi mopedmaniac, the price is negotiable to a degree. Please send me an email and we can discuss it, let me know how much you're thinking, I'd rather not discuss prices here. I'm sorry but this is for sale only, the money will be going toward a reliable car. You can absolutely come and check it out! Let me know when is good for you and I'll see how my work schedule is. Sometimes I work nights and sometimes days, so i'd have to figure out when is good for both of us. We can discuss that via email too. Thanks!

I have the tank decals that say puck that you need. $10 a pair. New sealed in puch bags!!!

Thanks

Jim

Paypal? dane100@charter.net.

$1 shipping

hey guys, sorry I had my email entered wrong on the beginning posts. it is u_rwolstencr@umassd.edu. If you tried emailing me please give it another shot! sorry again=(

bump

what does bump bean? and why do ppl do it

its to get the post on top so that more ppl see it

I looked at all your other pics.... sorry but they are pretty cool..... If I waas an art person Id ask you to like be in my studio or something

Thanks Nick! I wish you were an art person so that you could then as me to work in your studio. I need to start learning how to make a decent website so I can get more recent stuff up on the net.

as = ask

THEPOOPOSTER /

HELLO I HAVE A YOUNG ALLGERIAN BOY WIHT A CHINESE MOTHER THAT I DO NOT KNOW SHE HAS A TERRIBLE POOING PROBLEM WHEN EVER SHE SHEES HER SON HE AMIDIETLY DIARIHAS ON THE FLLOR I DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF ANY MORE SO IT CAM DOWN TO ONE THING I HAVE TO EAT IT UP AND SUCK IT SDOWN LIKE A SPUNGE SHE GETS VERY HORY WHEN I DO THIS SO SHE POOPS ALL OVER THE WALLS IT IS TERRIBLE SO I CANT CONTROL MY SELF I EAT IT ALL UP. PLEASE I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE NOES A CURE PLEAE HELP ME. I NEED IT.

TAHNK YOU VERY MUCH THEPOOPMOSTER

« Go to Topic — end of thread