F/S 2003 kinetic TFR usa

i have a 2003 kinetic tfr usa. its has 1100 miles on it. it has turn signals but for some reasy they stoped working? i think a wire came loose or somthing. its blue and has a title.its does a good 30 flat out with me at 140 pounds. it has high/ low beam head light, horn, key start and locking gas cap. comes with owners manual, parts list and tool kit.

make me an offer:)

`landon

Re: F/S 2003 kinetic TFR usa

i must sell this moped so i can pay to finish my project puch. if anybody has any interest let me know. i think i might ebay it if nobody wants it here. im looking for 400 obo

try kev, i think it is what he is lookin for

This kid needs money to pay the owner of his borrowed '78 Maxi. Hurry up and buy this Kinetic.

yes i need to pay for this maxi. he gave it to me and kept the title untill i can pay for it. this is a good moped tho so if your interested let me know

i only have $260 :( i could pick it up though no prob

ok send me pics; if you still have it and ill purchase it; you must assist with shipping; give me your city and zip code thanks Jimmie

« Go to Topic — end of thread