FS: Cat Eye Blinker Assembly, Complete

Nor Cal Mopeds /

Make me an offer, they have light rust, could be steel wooled off, none of the orange lenses are cracked, has switch(cover is rusted pretty bad), batteries will need some recharging or something, I'm assumming they work, I did not try them. There are four total lenses, all orange, 2 that mount to the rear rack, 2 that mount to the handlebar. all wiring included. Thanks

Nor Cal Mopeds

(I think I lost my camera, but I hope to find it tommorow and get pics up, email me if you want them.)

Re: FS: Cat Eye Blinker Assembly, Complete

do you know if they are for a 6 volt system or 12 volt?

they aren't both red and orange double sided? are they? want me some of those!

do you know were i could find some turn signals that are brand new that would mount onto the handle bars and rear bar of my moped?

unless you make them custom i dont think they sell a kit. and the cateys are made for a puch. battery oppedrated .nick

DANIEL

thanks for the information. Is there any sights on the Internet that you know of that just sell turn signals for mopeds?

nick

like a kit or just the little arm with the lens and bulb?

i need them to mount on to the handle bars and on the bar on the back of my moped. kind of like ATV blinkers for their racks.

My moped didn't come with blinkers but inorder for me to ride it at night in Oregon i have to have blinkers. So i need everthing including switch.

« Go to Topic — end of thread